Skip to content

Life@Calendly

Culture

Celebrating Women's Equality Day at Calendly

Women received the right to vote through the 19th amendment after it was certified by the government on August 26th, 1920. Today, we recognize that important day in history as Women’s Equality Day. As women continue their journey towards true…

View more

Professional Development

How an Apprenticeship Is Cultivating Career Changes From Within Calendly

Hear how Gabi Gaines, Product Specialist at Calendly, has joined our apprenticeship program in the hopes of transitioning from Customer Experience to Engineering.

View more

Culture

How do you help your people avoid burnout and actually take PTO? You pay for them to go on vacation!

Calendly pays for our people to take valuable time away from work to unplug and recharge.

View more

Culture

Tamara Eggert Shares Her Foster Parent Journey

In the United States, there are over 407,000 children in foster care. 34% are placed with relatives, while the other 66% are placed with a family unrelated to their own. For National Foster Care Month, we’re shining a light on Tamara Eggert, our…

View more

Culture

I Participated in the Great Resignation and Here’s What Happened

Shannan Farmer, Recruiter at Calendly, shares her experience during the Great Resignation and how she became a boomerang Calendly team member.

View more

Culture

Resources and tips to honor and celebrate Juneteenth

For most of American history, the meaning and importance of the Juneteenth holiday hasn’t been widely recognized and in many cases, widely known. Thankfully, on June 15, 2021, the United States Senate unanimously passed a resolution that gave…

View more

Find a career for you

We offer the opportunity for talented individuals to do the best work of their lives.

Browse opportunities