What is Calendly?
Calendly takes the work out of scheduling so our customers have more time to work on what’s important. Our software is used by millions of people worldwide—with thousands more signing up every day. To maintain this exciting growth, we’re looking for top talent to join our team and help shape the future of our product.
Why join Calendly’s Product team?
Calling all storytellers, innovators, and champions of great user experiences!
We’re looking for an experienced Content Strategist who’s passionate about creating and managing content for products that people love. This is an opportunity to work at a company that values content strategy and is passionate about leveraging your unique skills to solve a real daily problem for millions of users worldwide.
What are some of the high-impact opportunities you’ll tackle?
- Use your storytelling skills to create strategies for compelling user experiences
- Edit copy across the product to maintain tone of voice and consistent style
- Leverage your understanding of good UX to collaborate with designers to create and refine designs
- Work closely with designers, researchers, developers, and product managers to understand user goals, and craft meaningful, clear content that will guide users through an experience
- Leverage product experts to define best practices for the UX team
- Write clear and compelling in-app content (help, tips, error messages) for web and mobile applications
- Conduct user research to refine content and iteratively evolve the user experience
- Help track content metrics (user research, Google Analytics, plus other methods and tools)
This opportunity is for you if you have/are:
- Bachelor's degree in Communications, English, Journalism, UI design, or a related field
- Minimum 2 years of writing, product, research or UX experience
- Thorough understanding of UX principles and content best practices
- Have a portfolio that showcases your excellent storytelling skills and strategic thinking
- Familiarity with user research practices
- Experience writing for accessibility and localization
- Familiarity with Agile and Lean development processes
- Experience with Design Thinking
- Excellent interpersonal and teamwork skills
- Authorized to work lawfully in the United States of America as Calendly does not engage in immigration sponsorship at this time
Calendly is registered as an employer in many, but not all, states. If you are not located in or able to work from a state where Calendly is registered, you will not be eligible for employment.