What is Calendly?
Calendly takes the work out of scheduling so our customers have more time to work on what’s important. Our software is used by millions of people worldwide—with thousands more signing up every day. To maintain this exciting growth, we’re looking for top talent to join our team and help shape the future of our product.
Why join Calendly’s Product team?
Calling all storytellers, innovators, and champions of great user experiences!
We’re looking for an experienced Content Strategist who’s passionate about creating and managing content for products that people love. This is an opportunity to work at a company that values content strategy and is passionate about leveraging your unique skills to solve a real daily problem for millions of users worldwide.
What are some of the high-impact opportunities you’ll tackle?
- Leading product development with research-based storytelling
- Produce content that drives user engagement
- Leverage your understanding of good UX to collaborate with designers to create and refine designs
- Work closely with designers, researchers, developers, and product managers to understand user goals, and craft meaningful, clear content that will guide users through an experience
- Work with marketing and CX to create a holistic strategy for product content
- Write clear and compelling in-app content (help, tips, error messages) for web and mobile applications
- User test and interview customers to refine content and iteratively evolve the user experience
- Help track content metrics (Google Analytics, SEO, plus other methods and tools)
This opportunity is for you if you have/are:
- Bachelor's degree in Communications, English, Journalism, UI design, or a related field
- Minimum 4 years of writing, product, research or UX experience
- Thorough understanding of UX principles and content best practices
- A portfolio that showcases your excellent storytelling skills and strategic thinking
- Familiarity with content user research practices
- Familiarity with standard UX tools (Figma, Invision, Sketch, adobe etc...)
- Experience writing for accessibility and localization
- Familiarity with Agile and Lean development processes
- Experience with Design Thinking
- Excellent interpersonal and teamwork skills
- Curious and willing to go above and beyond the job description
- Detail-oriented, but always see the bigger picture
- A team player who can collaborate with a wide range of people
- A multi-tasker who effectively handles simultaneous short and long term projects
- Passionate about storytelling, digital innovation, and new technologies
- Self-motivated to create new strategies and processes that tackle difficult problems
- Authorized to work lawfully in the United States of America as Calendly does not engage in immigration sponsorship at this time
Calendly is registered as an employer in many, but not all, states. If you are not located in or able to work from a state where Calendly is registered, you will not be eligible for employment.