What is Calendly?
Calendly takes the work out of scheduling so our customers have more time to work on what’s important. Our software is used by millions of people worldwide—with thousands more signing up every day. To maintain this exciting growth, we’re looking for top talent to join our team and help shape the future of our product.
Why join Calendly’s Product team?
Calling all storytellers, innovators, and champions of great user experiences!
We’re looking for a Senior Content Designer for our enterprise product! We would love someone who’s excited about creating and managing content for products that people love. This is an opportunity to work at a company that values content design and is dedicated to leveraging your unique skills to solve daily problems for millions of users worldwide.
What are some of the high-impact opportunities you’ll tackle?
- Use your storytelling skills to create strategies for compelling user experiences
- Create and edit copy across the product to maintain tone of voice and consistent style
- Leverage your understanding of good UX to collaborate with designers to create and refine designs
- Work closely with designers, researchers, developers, and product managers to understand user goals, and craft meaningful, clear content that will guide users through an experience
- Leverage product experts to define best practices for the UX team
- Write clear and compelling in-app content (microcopy, help, tips, error messages) for web and mobile applications
- Conduct research and/or collaborate with UX Research to refine content and iteratively evolve the user experience
This opportunity is for you if you have/are:
- Background in Communications, English, Linguistics, Journalism, UI design, or a related field
- Minimum 5 years of writing, product, or UX experience (bonus points if in an enterprise SaaS environment)
- Thorough understanding of UX principles, inclusive design, and content best practices
- Familiarity with user research practices (bonus points if you’ve conducted card sorts, tree tests, highlighter tests, or other content research on your own!)
- Experience writing for accessibility and localization
- Familiarity with Agile and Lean development processes
- Excellent interpersonal and teamwork skills
- Authorized to work lawfully in the United States of America as Calendly does not engage in immigration sponsorship at this time
We know that not all applicants will meet all of these requirements. We value diverse experiences and career paths, so even if you don’t meet all of these requirements, please apply anyway!
If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the application or recruiting process, please contact us at email@example.com.
Calendly is registered as an employer in many, but not all, states. If you are not located in or able to work from a state where Calendly is registered, you will not be eligible for employment.