About the team & opportunity
What’s so great about working on Calendly’s Product team?
We strive to design a seamless product experience that delights our customers.
Why do we need you? Well, we are looking for a Senior Product Manager, Monetization that is customer focused with a passion for experimentation, human-centered customer journeys, and connecting product led growth initiatives back to the business. This position will report to our Director of Product, Growth.
A day in the life of a Senior Product Manager, Monetization at Calendly
You will be responsible for leveraging product-led growth (PLG) principles to create product experiences that help our customers understand the value of Calendly, create sustained habits of product usage, and ultimately drive conversion and expanded usage of the product. You will work closely with Engineering, Design, Marketing, Customer Success, and Product leadership to ensure the defined growth, product outcomes, and customer satisfaction goals are met.
Some of the initiatives you will shape may include:
- Own our trial mechanics and journey, making both big swings and optimizations that can drive growth in our conversions
- Balance our product-led customer experience with our sales motion, deeply understanding how our business drives revenue
- Prioritize technical investments in our billing and monetization platform that will help us scale our business to the next level
- Deploy product-led acquisition and expansion motions into our pricing & packaging by leveraging our existing user base to ultimately turn our funnel intro a flywheel
On a typical day, you will be working on:
- Lead a product development team, working closely with designers and engineers to realize solutions that are remarkably easy to use while solving complex problems
- Talk to users on a weekly basis, learning about their needs and pain points
- Own the discovery and delivery of your product initiatives
- Stay up-to-date on PLG best practices and methods
- Drive product delivery with agility, well-written documentation, and clear communications
- Identify the most impactful opportunities for improvement, prioritize product initiatives, and define success
- Collaborate on data-informed experiments to validate your team's hypotheses
- Marry quantitative and qualitative insights to glean important product insights from the market, customers, and competitors
- Identify and reduce friction points in each step of the experience resulting in increasing speed of conversions, conversion rates, and product-led expansion revenue
What do we need from you?
- 5+ years of experience in growth product management
- Previous experience building B2B or B2B2C SaaS software and shipping user-facing features or products
- Experienced in developing and evaluating product metrics and goals. Utilize data analytics and hypothesis-driven approaches to implementing growth experiments
- Ability to understand how to simplify customer journeys and product flows with a human-centered design approach
- Possess a profound understanding of business metrics and the ability to establish product-led growth initiatives across various stages of the customer journey (acquisition, activation, monetization, retention, and expansion); experience with pricing & packaging is a plus
- Thrive in an ambiguous environment, making calculated decisions when faced with imperfect information
- Authorized to work lawfully in the United States of America as Calendly does not engage in immigration sponsorship at this time
What’s in it for you?
Ready to make a serious impact? Millions of people already rely on Calendly’s products, and we’re still in the midst of our growth curve — it’s a phenomenal time to join us. Everything you’ll work on here will accelerate your career to the next level. If you want to learn, grow, and do the best work of your life alongside the best people you’ve ever worked with, then we hope you’ll consider allowing Calendly to be a part of your professional career.
Our Hiring Process:
Typically, individuals will participate in the following interview process. However, there may be slight nuances given the role and or department we are hiring for. Please keep in mind that individuals can be declined from the position at any stage of the process.
- Qualified individuals will be invited to schedule a phone interview with a member of our recruiting team. This is a great time to ask any initial questions you have about the company or the role.
- Next, we’ll put you in direct contact with your potential manager. You’ll get a chance to learn even more about life at Calendly, the responsibilities within your role, and the qualities needed to succeed here.
- Then, you will perform an interview exercise, where you can highlight your skills.
- Next, or in parallel, you’ll meet with your potential team members.
- Finally, we connect with those you’ve worked with before, to learn more about the impact you can make, the value you bring, and the best way to set you up for success at Calendly.
We aim to provide an inclusive and equitable experience to everyone who expresses interest in working at Calendly. The recruiter assigned to this role will keep you informed every step of the way. Have questions? Let your recruiter know! Want to share your experience? We are passionately committed to improving and building on our process, and we consider feedback a gift.
If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the application or recruiting process, please contact us at email@example.com .
Calendly is registered as an employer in many, but not all, states. If you are located in Hawaii, Montana, New Mexico, North Dakota, South Dakota, Nebraska, Kansas, Iowa, West Virginia, and Rhode Island, you will not be eligible for employment. Note that all individual roles will specify location eligibility.
All candidates can find our Candidate Privacy Statement here
Candidates residing in California may visit our Notice at Collection for California Candidates here: Notice at Collection
Compensation is based on a variety of factors including but not limited to location, experience, and job-related skills. In addition, Calendly offers a wide range of best in class total rewards . This includes comprehensive employee benefits like healthcare, dental, vision, parental leave, 401(k) match, paid time off, and much more. At Calendly we believe exceptional performance deserves exceptional rewards! During the hiring process, we are committed to sharing details about the compensation range for the position, enabling you to make an informed decision.
Please note that the compensation details listed in role postings reflect the base salary only, and do not include bonus/commission, equity, or benefits.