About the team & opportunity
What’s so great about working on Calendly’s Product team?
We strive to design a seamless product experience that delights our customers.
As Senior Product Manager on our Core Scheduling Experience team, you’ll directly influence Calendly’s product by owning and driving the strategy, roadmap, and vision of an area that enables millions of users to schedule meetings every day. This will be a dynamic role, with high demands on multitasking, communication skills, and technical knowledge. This position will report to our Manager, Product Management of Core Web Experience.
A day in the life of a Senior Product Manager at Calendly
You will be working in an environment where collaboration is key to the best ideas, and you'll use your creativity to bring new features and ideas to market! You will partner cross-functionally across many teams to ensure the defined growth, product outcomes, and customer satisfaction goals are met.
On a typical day, you will:
- Drive end-to-end feature delivery: writing prioritized feature requirements and partnering cross-functionally to validate key hypotheses that unlock the largest value
- Create clear goals for the team and efficiently execute to ship products and deliver impact
- Partner closely with our go-to-market teams to capture feedback from and present concepts to our customer
- Drive up awareness and adoption of use cases that unlock more scheduling capabilities with Calendly
- Define and measure the relevant objectives and key results and important performance measures to support the Scheduling Experience strategy
What do we need from you?
- 5+ years of experience in Product Management with at least 2+ years in B2B or B2B2C SaaS
- Keen product sense with a deep empathy for customers; highly motivated to ‘remove the pain’ and track record of shipping frictionless experiences for customers; bonus if you have used AI/ML to bring these experiences to life
- Authorized to work lawfully in the United States of America as Calendly does not engage in immigration sponsorship at this time
What’s in it for you?
Ready to make a serious impact? Millions of people already rely on Calendly’s products, and we’re still in the midst of our growth curve — it’s a phenomenal time to join us. Everything you’ll work on here will accelerate your career to the next level. If you want to learn, grow, and do the best work of your life alongside the best people you’ve ever worked with, then we hope you’ll consider allowing Calendly to be a part of your professional career.
Our Hiring Process:
Typically, individuals will participate in the following interview process. However, there may be slight nuances given the role and or department we are hiring for. Please keep in mind that individuals can be declined from the position at any stage of the process.
- Qualified individuals will be invited to schedule a phone interview with a member of our recruiting team. This is a great time to ask any initial questions you have about the company or the role.
- Next, we’ll put you in direct contact with the hiring manager. You’ll get a chance to learn even more about life at Calendly, the responsibilities within your role, and the qualities needed to succeed here.
- Then, you will perform an interview exercise, where you can highlight your skills.
- Next, or in parallel, you’ll meet with your potential team members.
- Finally, we connect with those you’ve worked with before, to learn more about the impact you can make, the value you bring, and the best way to set you up for success at Calendly.
We aim to provide an inclusive and equitable experience to everyone who expresses interest in working at Calendly. The recruiter assigned to this role will keep you informed every step of the way. Have questions? Let your recruiter know! Want to share your experience? We are passionately committed to improving and building on our process, and we consider feedback a gift.
If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the application or recruiting process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Calendly is registered as an employer in many, but not all, states. If you are located in Hawaii, you will not be eligible for employment.
Candidates residing in California may visit our Notice at Collection for California Candidates here: Notice at Collection
Compensation is based on a variety of factors including but not limited to location, experience, and job-related skills. In addition, Calendly offers a wide range of best in class total rewards . This includes comprehensive employee benefits like healthcare, dental, vision, parental leave, 401(k) match, paid time off, and much more. At Calendly we believe exceptional performance deserves exceptional rewards! During the hiring process, we are committed to sharing details about the compensation range for the position, enabling you to make an informed decision.
Please note that the compensation details listed in role postings reflect the base salary only, and do not include bonus/commission, equity, or benefits.