About the team & opportunity
What’s so great about working on Calendly’s Marketing team?
We show our prospective customers the value of our product and features in increasing their most valuable asset…time.
We’re seeking an experienced Senior Lifecycle Marketing Manager to join our Growth Marketing Team to develop and implement end-to-end user engagement strategies. In this role, you will collaborate closely with cross-functional teams, identify and analyze user behaviors, and leverage data-driven insights to deliver personalized experiences that improve user activation, retention, and growth. Our ideal candidate will have expertise in email marketing with knowledge of in-app messaging, has held a similar role within a B2B tech company, and experience with post-signup audiences including free, trial and paid users.
On a typical day, you will:
- Co-develop a strategy and roadmap for our user lifecycle email cadences and campaigns, with a goal of impacting activation, retention and reactivation.
- Plan, create, and implement targeted multi-channel marketing campaigns that deliver personalized and relevant messages at each stage of the user journey - activation, conversion and retention.
- Focus on growing the performance of these campaigns while using data to better segment and target our audiences.
- Collaborate with Product, Product Marketing and Customer Success to incorporate and support their roadmaps and experiments to align to our overarching strategy.
- Monitor and analyze performance metrics to optimize strategies and improve results.
What do we need from you?
- 6+ years of experience in email marketing for a B2B tech company.
- Demonstrated experience in the development of a lifecycle marketing strategy for post-signup activation, retention and growth.
- Consistent track record in creating personalized and segmented email campaigns and conducting strategic experiments for free, trial and paid users.
- Experience with building and implementing Campaigns and Canvases in Braze is preferred.
- Strong knowledge of the SaaS product landscape and ability to grasp Calendly’s features, benefits, use cases and functionality to effectively communicate our value proposition throughout our email messaging.
- Keen attention to detail while learning a new product and absorbing information.
- Extremely data savvy. Data is the key to informing the strategy and priorities of our email programs.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with experience in writing compelling email copy.
- Exceptional project management and organizational skills to effectively handle multiple projects and deadlines.
- Authorized to work lawfully in the United States of America as Calendly does not engage in immigration sponsorship at this time
What’s in it for you?
Ready to make a serious impact? Millions of people already rely on Calendly’s products, and we’re still in the midst of our growth curve — it’s a phenomenal time to join us. Everything you’ll work on here will accelerate your career to the next level. If you want to learn, grow, and do the best work of your life alongside the best people you’ve ever worked with, then we hope you’ll consider allowing Calendly to be a part of your professional career.
Our Hiring Process:
Typically, individuals will participate in the following interview process. However, there may be slight nuances given the role and or department we are hiring for. Please keep in mind that individuals can be declined from the position at any stage of the process.
- Qualified individuals will be invited to schedule a phone interview with a member of our recruiting team. This is a great time to ask any initial questions you have about the company or the role.
- Next, we’ll put you in direct contact with your potential manager. You’ll get a chance to learn even more about life at Calendly, the responsibilities within your role, and the qualities needed to succeed here.
- Then, you will perform an interview exercise, where you can highlight your skills.
- Next, or in parallel, you’ll meet with your potential team members.
- Finally, we connect with those you’ve worked with before, to learn more about the impact you can make, the value you bring, and the best way to set you up for success at Calendly.
We aim to provide an inclusive and equitable experience to everyone who expresses interest in working at Calendly. The recruiter assigned to this role will keep you informed every step of the way. Have questions? Let your recruiter know! Want to share your experience? We are passionately committed to improving and building on our process, and we consider feedback a gift.
If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the application or recruiting process, please contact us at email@example.com .
Calendly is registered as an employer in many, but not all, states. If you are located in Hawaii, you will not be eligible for employment.
Candidates residing in California may visit our Notice at Collection for California Candidates here: Notice at Collection