About the team & opportunity
What’s so great about working on Calendly’s People team?
We are the foundation that strives to set up our people for success to do the best work of their life at Calendly.
Calendly is looking for a Sr People Program Manager to join our incredible team. Reporting directly to the Head of People, you will serve as the leader responsible for ensuring our top initiatives tied to our Business and People Plans are delivered on time and with quality. This leader will have the fantastic opportunity to build and own our People operating rhythm, help craft our overall people agenda, and make us the role model of a successful team and function.
A day in the life of a Senior People Program manager at Calendly
You will need to be comfortable in a fast-paced, rapidly scaling tech company. This role will require a data-driven decision maker who understands business drivers and can design the ideal operating processes needed for the People team. This person should be an exemplary leader who lives our values, inspires others to do so, and champions our outstanding culture. Strong communication and project management skills, a solid understanding of process improvement and budgeting, exceptional presentation creation skills, and the creativity and passion to deliver high impact, high quality programs.
On a typical day, you will be working on:
- Partner with the Head of People to lead the planning process, ensuring coordination with corporate planning processes as well as planning integration across the broader org. Work with cross-division and cross-company/team counterparts to lead team participation, as needed
- Drive the planning, execution and reporting of People Team OKRs and KPIs which are critical to our department’s growth agenda
- Establish our People operating rhythm and play an active management role in the People Leadership Team to make us a high performing organization that is the envy of others
- Special high visibility projects such as the definition and rollout our 2024 People Agenda
What do we need from you?
- Proven success leading complex cross functional initiatives with broad business visibility
- Experience crafting a People operating rhythm, running Leadership Team meetings, goal setting, and much more
- Solid knowledge of process and program management and a desire to teach others, so we can all raise our game and deliver more for the business. To build a People Project/Program Management methodology and ensure stakeholder alignment and change management across the People function.
- Ability to drive extensive cross-group coordination at all levels with excellent communication skills, and the ability to build compelling internal/external presentations and comprehensive business review materials.
- A track record of broad and dynamic People leadership experience in a Tech/SaaS company
- A keen understanding of the business’ strategy, providing dynamic solutions using experience, data analyses, and organizational agility to guide your decision making
- Possess a self-starter mentality with a roll up your sleeves and get things done mentality and a drive to make a direct, tangible impact on a rapidly thriving team and company
- Authorized to work lawfully in the United States of America as Calendly does not engage in immigration sponsorship at this time
What’s in it for you?
Ready to make a serious impact? Millions of people already rely on Calendly’s products, and we’re still in the midst of our growth curve — it’s an outstanding time to join us. Everything you’ll work on here will accelerate your career to the next level. If you want to learn, grow, and do the best work of your life alongside the best people you’ve ever worked with, then we hope you’ll consider allowing Calendly to be a part of your professional career.
Our Hiring Process:
Typically, individuals will participate in the following interview process. However, there may be slight nuances given the role and or department we are hiring for. Please keep in mind that individuals can be declined from the position at any stage of the process.
- Qualified individuals will be invited to schedule a phone interview with a member of our recruiting team. This is a great time to ask any initial questions you have about the company or the role.
- Next, we’ll put you in direct contact with your potential manager. You’ll get a chance to learn even more about life at Calendly, the responsibilities within your role, and the qualities needed to succeed here.
- Then, you will perform an interview exercise, where you can highlight your skills.
- Next, or in parallel, you’ll meet with your potential team members.
- Finally, we connect with those you’ve worked with before, to learn more about the impact you can make, the value you bring, and the best way to set you up for success at Calendly.
We aim to provide an inclusive and equitable experience to everyone who expresses interest in working at Calendly. The recruiter assigned to this role will keep you informed every step of the way. Have questions? Let your recruiter know! Want to share your experience? We are passionately committed to improving and building on our process, and we consider feedback a gift.
If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the application or recruiting process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Calendly is registered as an employer in many, but not all, states. If you are located in Hawaii, you will not be eligible for employment.
Candidates residing in California may visit our Notice at Collection for California Candidates here: Notice at Collection