About the team & opportunity
What’s so great about working on Calendly’s Operations team?
We are the infrastructure of our business that allows us to scale to new heights.
Why do we need you?
We are seeking a Senior Manager of Corporate Analytics to be at the forefront of our data-driven culture by providing innovative insights and structured practices. In this role, you will oversee a team of analysts and collaborate with cross-functional stakeholders to unlock the full potential of our data. Your strategic mindset and ability to turn data into actionable recommendations will be pivotal in shaping the future of our company.
A day in the life of a Sr. Manager, Corporate Analytics at Calendly
As our Senior Manager of Corporate Analytics, your role will revolve around leveraging data to support decision making at Calendly. You will lead a team of analysts, conduct data analysis, collaborate with stakeholders and shape strategic decisions. This includes ensuring data accuracy, communicating insights and managing projects to align with Calendly’s goals.
At Calendly, we believe good ideas can come from anywhere, and we will empower you to collaborate with others, form intelligent opinions, and drive decisions with leadership and the executive team. As such, top candidates are proactive, problem-solvers, and insightful.
On a typical day, you will be working on:
- Developing data analyses by reviewing and creating dashboards, reports and datasets to gain insights into user behavior, product performance and business metrics
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to understand their data needs. Leverage analysis tools, such as BigQuery and Tableau, to extract, analyze, and interpret data, translating it into useful insights to support business decision-making.
- Define and implement thought leadership of highly complex and enterprise-wide business intelligence programs outwards into the organization (both process and technology)
- Hire and train new employees, conduct performance reviews, and provide leadership and mentoring, as well as technical and personal development programs for team members
What do we need from you?
- 8+ years of data analytics experience including a strong foundation at high-growth technology companies (SaaS and/or PLG)
- 4 + years experience as a people-manager for business intelligence and/or data analytics teams
- Proven expertise in leveraging advanced analytics tools such as BigQuery, Tableau or equivalent platforms
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to take complex information and present to all levels within the organization
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, analytics or data science, Master’s degree or MBA preferred
- Authorized to work lawfully in the United States of America as Calendly does not engage in immigration sponsorship at this time
What’s in it for you?
Ready to make a serious impact? Millions of people already rely on Calendly’s products, and we’re still in the midst of our growth curve — it’s a phenomenal time to join us. Everything you’ll work on here will accelerate your career to the next level. If you want to learn, grow, and do the best work of your life alongside the best people you’ve ever worked with, then we hope you’ll consider allowing Calendly to be a part of your professional career.
Our Hiring Process:
Typically, individuals will participate in the following interview process. However, there may be slight nuances given the role and or department we are hiring for. Please keep in mind that individuals can be declined from the position at any stage of the process.
- Qualified individuals will be invited to schedule a phone interview with a member of our recruiting team. This is a great time to ask any initial questions you have about the company or the role.
- Next, we’ll put you in direct contact with your potential manager. You’ll get a chance to learn even more about life at Calendly, the responsibilities within your role, and the qualities needed to succeed here.
- Then, you will perform an interview exercise, where you can highlight your skills.
- Next, or in parallel, you’ll meet with your potential team members.
- Finally, we connect with those you’ve worked with before, to learn more about the impact you can make, the value you bring, and the best way to set you up for success at Calendly.
We aim to provide an inclusive and equitable experience to everyone who expresses interest in working at Calendly. The recruiter assigned to this role will keep you informed every step of the way. Have questions? Let your recruiter know! Want to share your experience? We are passionately committed to improving and building on our process, and we consider feedback a gift.
If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the application or recruiting process, please contact us at email@example.com .
Calendly is registered as an employer in many, but not all, states. If you are located in Hawaii, you will not be eligible for employment.
Candidates residing in California may visit our Notice at Collection for California Candidates here: Notice at Collection