About the team & opportunity
What’s so great about working on Calendly’s Product team?
We strive to design a seamless product experience that delights our customers.
Why do we need you? Well, we are looking for Senior Data Product Manager who will bring deep subject matter experience in data and MarTech tooling, cross functional leadership, and an eye for how to build data products that empower leaders to make data-driven decisions.
You will report to the Head of Data Science and will be responsible for building a compelling product roadmap to meet the needs of our Sales, Marketing, and CX data needs. You will also partner with our Data Engineering Manager to lead a cross functional team across Product, Analytics Engineering, and Data Engineering to deliver significant value through our data platform as well as evangelizing our Data products to partners across our GTM teams.
A day in the life of a Senior Data Product Manager at Calendly
Your day will involve collaborating with leaders to convert their needs into data-driven strategies. You will establish a product management practice, master Business Performance insights, and lead data product creation. Unifying goals and guiding cross-functional teams across analytics and engineering, you shape tools, share expertise, and empower GTM teams to build data-informed customer experiences.
On a typical day, you will:
- Collaborate: Engage with leaders and analysts in Marketing, CX, and Sales to comprehend their objectives, translating data insights into strategies, targeted campaigns, and improved customer experiences
- Share Insights: Develop expertise in Business Performance across GTM teams, creating a deep understanding of key performance indicators to drive our strategic decisions
- Drive Data Products: Lead the conceptualization and development of data products, enabling analysts to deeply explore trends and drivers, thereby facilitating well-informed business choices
- Build a Roadmap: Construct a cohesive roadmap and goal structure, aligning cross-functional teams to deliver tangible business and customer value
- Implement Tooling: Shape requirements for implementing and maintaining analytical tools, enhancing product analytics and the overall product experience
What do we need from you?
- Experience: 7+ years in product management, data analytics, or a related role, showcasing your ability to drive data-driven strategies and deliver impactful products
- Leadership: Demonstrated leadership skills, including leading cross-functional teams and establishing accountability within proven frameworks
- Strategic Approach: Ability to align data insights with overarching company objectives and goals and communicate these insights broadly
- Technical Proficiency: Proficiency in data analysis tools, product development practices, data-related technologies and MarTech trends
- Communication Skills: Excellent verbal and written communication skills to collaborate effectively with both technical and non-technical teams and convey complex concepts to many audiences
- Problem-Solving: A creative problem solver who can address challenges, adapt to changing circumstances, and make strategic adjustments to optimize product outcomes
What’s in it for you?
Ready to make a serious impact? Millions of people already rely on Calendly’s products, and we’re still in the midst of our growth curve — it’s a phenomenal time to join us! Everything you’ll work on here will accelerate your career to the next level. If you want to learn, grow, and do the best work of your life alongside the best people you’ve ever worked with, then we hope you’ll consider allowing Calendly to be a part of your professional career.
Our Hiring Process:
Typically, individuals will participate in the following interview process. However, there may be slight nuances given the role and or department we are hiring for. Please keep in mind that individuals can be declined from the position at any stage of the process.
- Qualified individuals will be invited to schedule a phone interview with a member of our recruiting team. This is a great time to ask any initial questions you have about the company or the role.
- Next, we’ll put you in direct contact with your potential manager. You’ll get a chance to learn even more about life at Calendly, the responsibilities within your role, and the qualities needed to succeed here.
- Then, you will perform an interview exercise, where you can highlight your skills.
- Next, or in parallel, you’ll meet with your potential team members.
- Finally, we connect with those you’ve worked with before, to learn more about the impact you can make, the value you bring, and the best way to set you up for success at Calendly.
We aim to provide an inclusive and equitable experience to everyone who expresses interest in working at Calendly. The recruiter assigned to this role will keep you informed every step of the way. Have questions? Let your recruiter know! Want to share your experience? We are passionately committed to improving and building on our process, and we consider feedback a gift.
If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the application or recruiting process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Calendly is registered as an employer in many, but not all, states. If you are located in Hawaii, you will not be eligible for employment.
Candidates residing in California may visit our Notice at Collection for California Candidates here: Notice at Collection