About the team & opportunity
What’s so great about working on Calendly’s Product team?
We strive to design a seamless product experience that delights our customers.
As Senior Product Manager of Integrations, you’ll directly influence Calendly’s product by owning and driving the strategy, roadmap, and vision that more deeply embeds Calendly within systems of record and systems of engagement for our customers. This will be a dynamic role, with high demands on multitasking, communication skills, and technical knowledge.
A day in the life of a Senior Product Manager at Calendly
This position will report to our Head of Product Management, Ecosystem. You will be working in an environment where collaboration is key to the best ideas, and you will be encouraged to use your creativity and drive to bring new features and ideas to market! You will work closely with engineering, design, sales, product marketing, customer experience and product leadership to ensure the defined growth, product outcomes, and customer satisfaction goals are met.
On a typical day, you will be working on:
- Deeply integrating Calendly’s scheduling functionality into various third party systems, including tools specifically for Sales, Customer Success, and Recruiting teams (Examples include: Salesforce, Gainsight, Microsoft, Greenhouse, etc.)
- Partnering closely with our go-to-market teams to gather feedback from and present concepts to our customers
- Driving up awareness and adoption of use cases and integrations that help our customers drive greater revenue with Calendly
- Defining and measuring the relevant objectives and key results (OKRs) and key performance measures to support the API & Integrations strategy and roadmap decisions
- Evaluating, rationalizing, and partnering with strategic technology integrations to support product and business outcomes
What do we need from you?
- 5+ years of experience in Product Management with at least 2+ years in B2B or B2B2C SaaS
- A good pulse on the ecosystem of applications that enterprise customers use to drive workflows, including but not limited to CRMs, Marketing Automation tools, Sales Engagement, Sales Intelligence, Applicant Tracking Systems, and more
- Authorized to work lawfully in the United States of America as Calendly does not engage in immigration sponsorship at this time
What’s in it for you?
Ready to make a serious impact? Millions of people already rely on Calendly’s products, and we’re still in the midst of our growth curve — it’s a phenomenal time to join us. Everything you’ll work on here will accelerate your career to the next level. If you want to learn, grow, and do the best work of your life alongside the best people you’ve ever worked with, then we hope you’ll consider allowing Calendly to be a part of your professional career.
Our Hiring Process:
Typically, individuals will participate in the following interview process. However, there may be slight nuances given the role and or department we are hiring for. Please keep in mind that individuals can be declined from the position at any stage of the process.
- Qualified individuals will be invited to schedule a phone interview with a member of our recruiting team. This is a great time to ask any initial questions you have about the company or the role.
- Next, we’ll put you in direct contact with your potential manager. You’ll get a chance to learn even more about life at Calendly, the responsibilities within your role, and the qualities needed to succeed here.
- Next, you’ll meet with your potential team members and you'll have the opportunity to meet with someone from our leadership team.
- Finally, we connect with those you’ve worked with before, to learn more about the impact you can make, the value you bring, and the best way to set you up for success at Calendly.
We aim to provide an inclusive and equitable experience to everyone who expresses interest in working at Calendly. The recruiter assigned to this role will keep you informed every step of the way. Have questions? Let your recruiter know! Want to share your experience? We are passionately committed to improving and building on our process, and we consider feedback a gift.
If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the application or recruiting process, please contact us at email@example.com .
This specific role is not eligible for employment in Hawaii, or Alaska. Note that all individual roles will specify location eligibility.
Candidates residing in California may visit our Notice at Collection for California Candidates here: Notice at Collection