About the team & opportunity
What’s so great about working on Calendly’s Marketing team?
We show our prospective customers the value of our product and features in increasing their most valuable asset…time.
Why do we need you? Well, we are looking for a production designer who is highly organized, meticulous and possesses strong communication and follow-up skills. You must embody and communicate the look and feel of Calendly globally as the most modern, innovative, and aspirational brand in the world. You will use all resources inside Calendly and its partners to bring relevant, timely, and creative content to the consumer.
You will encourage and energize the team, not only with your creativity but also with your work ethic, organizational skills and interpersonal style.
A day in the life of a Production Designer at Calendly
The Production Designer will support the Creative Design team by collaborating with design teammates to complete creative assets for use in email, web (desktop/mobile), app and other digital channels. This position works cross-functionally with many teams across the organization, such as marketing, campaign execution teams, social, UX, and more.
On a typical day, you will be working on:
- Work collaboratively with the Designers and Marketing team members to produce brand relevant designs and consumer experiences that reflect Calendly’s brand personality and standards.
- Produce digital ads using Figma in various layouts and formats, testing multiple iterations to see which perform best.
- Support Senior-level designers by compiling and composing assets into e-books and newsletters using InDesign.
- Demonstrate flexibility, organization, and the ability to multi-task.
- Provide design support for the greater design team as needed outside of assigned projects.
- Aid with production & asset breakdowns, when needed. Scale, crop, retouch, reposition designs.
- Review final designs. Ensure assets meet established design standards and are ready to be consumer-facing.
- Enthusiastic curiosity and self starting demeanor. Be proactive.
- Inspiring, upbeat, positive and optimistic member of the team.
What do we need from you?
- Bachelor’s Degree in a design related field or extensive design related experience
- 1-3+ years of graphic or digital design, and proven ability to apply these skills in ways that elevate brand excellence.
- Experienced user in Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign), Figma, and Keynote.
- Ability to build animated GIFs a plus.
- Ability to work with a team, cross-departmentally, and with senior leadership.
- Authorized to work lawfully in the United States of America as Calendly does not engage in immigration sponsorship at this time
What’s in it for you?
Ready to make a serious impact? Millions of people already rely on Calendly’s products, and we’re still in the midst of our growth curve — it’s a phenomenal time to join us. Everything you’ll work on here will accelerate your career to the next level. If you want to learn, grow, and do the best work of your life alongside the best people you’ve ever worked with, then we hope you’ll consider allowing Calendly to be a part of your professional career.
Our Hiring Process:
Typically, individuals will participate in the following interview process. However, there may be slight nuances given the role and/or department we are hiring for. Please keep in mind that individuals can be declined from the position at any stage of the process.
- Qualified individuals will be invited to schedule a phone interview with a member of our recruiting team. This is a great time to ask any initial questions you have about the company or the role.
- Next, we’ll put you in direct contact with your potential manager. You’ll get a chance to learn even more about life at Calendly, the responsibilities within your role, and the qualities needed to succeed here.
- Then, you will perform an interview exercise, where you can highlight your skills.
- Next, or in parallel, you’ll meet with your potential team members.
- Finally, we connect with those you’ve worked with before, to learn more about the impact you can make, the value you bring, and the best way to set you up for success at Calendly.
We aim to provide an inclusive and equitable experience to everyone who expresses interest in working at Calendly. The recruiter assigned to this role will keep you informed every step of the way. Have questions? Let your recruiter know! Want to share your experience? We are passionately committed to improving and building on our process, and we consider feedback a gift.
If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the application or recruiting process, please contact us at email@example.com.
This specific role is not eligible for employment in Hawaii, or Alaska. Note that all individual roles will specify location eligibility.
Candidates residing in California may visit our Notice at Collection for California Candidates here: Notice at Collection