What is Calendly?
Calendly takes the work out of scheduling so our customers have more time to work on what’s really important. Our software is used by millions of people worldwide—with thousands more signing up every day. To maintain this exciting growth, we’re looking for top talent to join our team and help shape the future of our product.
Why join Calendly’s Marketing team?
We’re looking for a Senior Product Marketing Manager focused on growing Calendly via our platform offerings, across our Extensions (internally known as Clients) and Mobile offerings — with room to grow! This role will own scaling growth across these platforms, working closely with partners in Design, Product, Customer Success, and more. In addition, the role will encompass initiatives around research, new/existing user growth and adoption, website experimentation, feature updates/launches, and more.
Our ideal candidate will be a versatile product marketer comfortable owning product marketing and experimentation for a segment of our platform in a fast-paced, rapidly scaling software as a service (SaaS) company. Extra points if they're experienced with both self-serve (freemium, credit-card growth) and salesperson-assisted business models. This individual will join a fun, happy, collaborative team of product marketers who have years of experience handling product marketing for everyone from InVision and Fastly to Clearbit and Asana.
What are some of the high impact opportunities you’ll tackle?
- Owning our growth and adoption initiatives across our browser extensions and mobile platforms
- Work closely with partners across Design, Product Management, Marketing, Customer Success, Sales, Enablement and Research to drive experimentation and launch initiatives
- Internally promote and report on their platforms
- Develop a deep understanding of our target markets, including buyer personas, key uses cases, and customer needs
- Tailor messaging to the needs of prospects, current customers for net new buyers, cross-sells and upsells across lifecycle campaigns
- Find the unfair advantage we have in each of our products
- Own Calendly’s mobile and extensions value proposition story across the customer lifecycle
- Design, supervise and execute new product messaging, campaigns, and content across different channels
This opportunity is for you if you have/are:
- Previous SaaS marketing experience is required, bonus points for experience in mobile, integrations, or partner marketing
- 3+ years in a Product Marketing role with 5 to 7 plus years of related work experience, preferably at a company that scaled growth quickly or executed enterprise-level tactics
- Experience aligning with colleagues across multiple departments in a company with a high rate of change
- A right- and left-brained thinker; they're as comfortable with a technical piece of content as they're with creative brand work
- Passionate and proactive: a driven, self-starter who can work independently and as part of a team
- Outstanding verbal and written communications skills, enjoys writing
- Superior organizational and time management skills; excellent attention to detail
- Ability to be flexible and adapt quickly in a fast-paced, start-up environment
- Experience in a content-heavy role
- Authorized to work lawfully in the United States of America as Calendly does not engage in immigration sponsorship at this time
If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the application or recruiting process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Calendly is registered as an employer in many, but not all, states. If you are located in Hawaii or Alaska, you will not be eligible for employment.
Candidates residing in California may visit our Notice at Collection for California Candidates here: Notice at Collection