What is Calendly?
Calendly takes the work out of scheduling so our customers have more time to work on what’s really important. Our software is used by millions of people worldwide—with thousands more signing up every day. To maintain this exciting growth, we’re looking for top talent to join our team and help shape the future of our product.
Why join Calendly’s Product team?
As Senior Product Manager, Sales Systems (Integrations), you’ll directly influence Calendly’s product by owning and driving the strategy, roadmap, and vision that more deeply embeds Calendly within systems of record and systems of engagement for Revenue teams. This will be a dynamic role, with high demands on multitasking, communication skills, and technical knowledge.
You will be working in an environment where collegial sparring is key to the best ideas, and you will also be expected to use your creativity and drive to bring new features and ideas to market. You will work closely with engineering, design, sales, product marketing, customer experience and product leadership to ensure the defined growth, product outcomes, and customer satisfaction goals are met.
What are some of the high impact opportunities you’ll tackle?
- More deeply integrate Calendly’s scheduling functionality into CRMs, Marketing Automation, Sales Engagement, and Sales Intelligence platforms
- Work closely with our go-to-market teams to gather feedback from and present concepts to revenue operations and marketing operations teams
- Drive up awareness and adoption of use cases and integrations that help Sales teams drive greater revenue with Calendly
This opportunity is for you if you have/are:
- 5+ years of experience in Product Management, ideally at a B2B company
- Fluency with the needs / priorities of revenue operations and marketing operations teams; ability to be credible in a conversation around how to optimize their stack
- A good pulse on the ecosystem of applications that sales teams use to drive workflows, including but not limited to CRMs, Marketing Automation tools, Sales Engagement and Sales Intelligence platforms
- Familiarity with Salesforce, and ideally experience integrating an application into Salesforce
- Authorized to work lawfully in the United States of America as Calendly does not engage in immigration sponsorship at this time
If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the application or recruiting process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Calendly is registered as an employer in many, but not all, states. If you are located in Hawaii or Alaska, you will not be eligible for employment.
Candidates residing in California may visit our Notice at Collection for California Candidates here: Notice at Collection