What is Calendly?
Calendly takes the work out of scheduling so our customers have more time to work on what’s really important. Our software is used by millions of people worldwide—with thousands more signing up every day. To maintain this exciting growth, we’re looking for top talent to join our team and help shape the future of our product.
Why join Calendly’s People team?
Calendly is looking for a Leadership & Talent Development Program Manager to join our incredible team. Reporting to the Head of Learning & Development, the Leadership & Talent Development Program Manager brings vision, leadership, and execution to the continued evolution of three critical pillars to Calendly’s long-term success: Leadership/manager development, performance, and career development.
We know that people leaders are force multipliers for the culture, values, and career experiences we aspire to enable at Calendly. People leaders have a direct impact on connecting individuals’ work to the company’s strategic goals and priorities, role modeling our values, and driving engagement and retention. In this role you’ll take ownership of the manager's journey, from aspiring manager through to strategic leadership, while partnering with L&D and People Business Partners to develop the right skills at the right time for our remote-first people leaders.
People join Calendly for a career, not just a single role; they want to learn, grow, and do meaningful work that matters in a company that lives their values every day. We believe in a culture of continuous feedback and engagement between individuals & leaders and have built our “Reflections & Feedback” process to be lightweight, balanced, and focused on enabling meaningful conversations. In this role you’ll lead the evolution and execution of our talent development processes that focus on developing people to be their best selves while delivering optimal outcomes for the business through regular dialogue.
This newly created and highly visible role will partner across stakeholders and functions to drive high performance and continuous development & growth while building for scale and keeping an eye towards the future; including supporting org design and change management. The ideal candidate will be comfortable in a fast-paced rapidly scaling tech environment with the ability to remain measured, intentional, and planful.
What are some of the high impact opportunities you’ll tackle?
Leadership & Management Development
- Own the manager lifecycle and continue to evolve manager development programs (i.e. Hone manager development, Workday Journeys, Managing @ Calendly expectations) while cultivating a community of practice via manager meetings, skill-building sessions, and #manager slack
- Be the subject-matter-expert for the manager population, including having knowledge on the expectations of managers at Calendly (i.e. onboarding, merit, engagement survey) so that we can effectively increase capabilities while supporting their unique needs
- Develop and implement a manager operating rhythm that includes communications (vehicles and cadence), training, community building, and critical information sharing around key processes and activities across the organization
- Conduct needs assessments and make recommendations based on results
- Manage the entire Reflections & Feedback process (quarterly conversations focused on performance twice per year and career development, twice per year), including stakeholder alignment, programming, training, tools, and communications
- Collaborate with learning experience to create necessary learning/training interventions as it relates to performance and career development across all of Calendly and for managers
- Partner with People Business Partners to assess, recommend, create, and implement talent management processes, tools, resources, and solutions and/or organization design and change management interventions
This opportunity is for you if you have/are:
- 8+ years of work experience in an HR related field/role
- Prior experience in a talent management or people business partner role preferred
- Strong collaboration skills. Able to proactively partner with HR and Senior Leadership to develop strategy, solutions and outstanding ability to work through others
- Demonstrated performance in leadership development strategy, design and implementation
- High energy, relationship building skills with ability to take initiative, prioritize, influence, negotiate and partner cross-functionally
- Strong consulting and facilitation skills
- Solid diversity and inclusion skillset. Able to embed Diversity & Inclusion strategy in talent processes and programs
- Proven project management experience and the ability to manage and complete multiple projects with tight deadlines
- Authorized to work lawfully in the United States of America as Calendly does not engage in immigration sponsorship at this time
Calendly is registered as an employer in many, but not all, states. If you are not located in or able to work from a state where Calendly is registered, you will not be eligible for employment.
If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the application or recruiting process, please contact us at email@example.com .
Calendly is registered as an employer in many, but not all, states. If you are located in Hawaii or Alaska, you will not be eligible for employment. Candidates residing in California may visit our Notice at Collection for California Candidates here: Notice at Collection