What is Calendly?
Calendly takes the work out of scheduling so our customers have more time to work on what’s really important. Our software is used by millions of people worldwide—with thousands more signing up every day. To maintain this exciting growth, we’re looking for top talent to join our team and help shape the value delivered during client implementation.
Why join Calendly’s Customer Experience team?
For you it’s not just the role; it’s the people, culture, and values. We get it!
Like you, we pride ourselves on the success of our customers and fostering value-driven relationships and outcomes. You crave a hard working team that’s just as customer centric, ambitious, and committed to collaboration as you are.
We’re proactively growing our Customer Implementation team in the Revenue Teams vertical by hiring an Implementation CSM with 5+ years of CS SaaS experience. The ideal candidate is someone who is passionate about enabling a customer’s success and understands and figures out the business outcomes that our customers want.
What are some of the high-impact opportunities you’ll tackle?
- Primary ownership and accountability for leading customers through their implementation experience with Calendly’s platform, including technical integrations, admin configuration, and user training
- Serve as a Subject Matter Expert on Calendly’s Revenue Teams Offering and developing best practices to influence and guide success
- Use a consultative approach to develop a customized implementation strategy and plan for achieving customer objectives while maintaining impeccable administration of your accounts in our CRM
- Manage the Implementation phase of the customer lifecycle:
- Welcome new customers, consult to define their needs and value drivers, and deliver an implementation plan tailored for success
- Project manage an account configuration that’s aligned to a customer's desired setup while sharing product and best practice guidance
- Host user/admin training to drive foundational learnings and ensure adoption
- Partner with Sales Account Executives and Customer Success Managers for seamless handoffs across the customer journey
- Proactively identify and mitigate risk
- Manage the implementation experience within a set of internally-defined KPI’s
This opportunity is for you if you have/are:
- 5+ years experience of Implementation, Customer Success and/or Solutions Engineering experience working directly for high-growth SaaS companies, experience implementing workflows in SaaS solutions for sales teams a plus
- Preferred : Experience with the service and knowledge of sales industry functions
- Preferred : Experience with SaaS Customer Relationship Management systems such as: Salesforce, Hubspot, Marketo, Pardot and others
- An owner's mindset, ready to successfully implement customers, drive success, and mitigate risk
- A retrospective mindset, always keeping an eye out for ways that your and your team’s processes can improve
- Experience forging new relationships with mid to senior management and executives at new customer accounts
- Impeccable time management and organization skills to self-direct and thrive with your portfolio of assigned accounts
- Ability to build a rapport through social channels, phone calls, email, and video conferencing
- Strong interpersonal, customer service, and communication skills to comfortably interact and explain complex problems succinctly
- Are resourceful and adaptable to the changing needs of our customers and business, and the evolving responsibilities to address those needs
- Experience with Google Workspace Applications, Salesforce, and other Calendly integrations
- Authorized to work lawfully in the United States of America as Calendly does not engage in immigration sponsorship at this time
If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the application or recruiting process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Calendly is registered as an employer in many, but not all, states. If you are not located in or able to work from a state where Calendly is registered, you will not be eligible for employment.