What is Calendly?
Calendly takes the work out of scheduling so our customers have more time to work on what’s really important. Our software is used by millions of people worldwide—with thousands more signing up every day. To maintain this exciting growth, we’re looking for top talent to join our team and help shape the future of our product.
Why join Calendly’s Product team?
The Design Team at Calendly is a tight knit group of creatives who work closely with product management, content design, research, and engineering to craft amazing experiences for our users. We believe that great design starts with talking with our users, and that the best solutions come from interdisciplinary collaboration.
We are looking for a Staff Product Designer, Design Systems who is passionate about designing systems and tools that set us up to build quality experiences at scale. You’ll work to design simple & intuitive experiences that our teams love and leverage the expertise of our incredible partners in engineering to see that your solutions can get realized.
Calendly is scaling its offerings in ways that will impact the productivity of millions of people around the world. This is an opportunity to join a team and lead efforts that will face these challenges head-on.
What are some of the high impact opportunities you’ll tackle?
- Drive the quality, consistency, and accessibility of the the Calendly design system product
- Partner with designers, engineers, and content designers, to ensure a high quality experience across products
- Build tools and plugins that improve design and development velocity
- Document and communicate guidelines and updates across the R&D team
- Engage with internal teams to ensure that the tools are easy to use
This opportunity is for you if you have/are:
- 10+ years building and delivering experiences for digital products in product-led B2B or B2C companies
- A strong portfolio of work delivering design systems across surfaces and platforms
- A systems thinking mindset that advocates for inclusive design
- An expert grasp of the levers that balance business goals, team processes, and user needs, and how they affect the production of usable design systems
- An ability to distill complex problems into simple and understandable solutions, and communicate those solutions to both leaders and peers
- An online portfolio that shows your methodical thinking and quality design work
- Authorized to work lawfully in the United States of America as Calendly does not engage in immigration sponsorship at this time
If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the application or recruiting process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Calendly is registered as an employer in many, but not all, states. If you are not located in or able to work from a state where Calendly is registered, you will not be eligible for employment.