What is Calendly?
Calendly takes the work out of scheduling so our customers have more time to work on what’s really important. Our software is used by millions of people worldwide—with thousands more signing up every day. To maintain this exciting growth, we’re looking for top talent to join our team and help shape the future of our product.
Why join Calendly’s Customer Experience team?
For you it’s not just the role; it’s the people, culture, and values. We get it!
Like you, we pride ourselves on the success of our customers and fostering value-driven relationships. You crave a team that works and plays hard - that’s just as customer centric, ambitious, and committed to collaboration as you are.
We’re proactively growing our Customer Implementation team in the Recruiting vertical by hiring an Implementation CSM with 5+ years of CS SaaS experience. The ideal candidate is someone who is passionate about enabling a customer’s success and has demonstrated experience in driving value and adoption during the initial Onboarding phase of a customer’s lifecycle.
What are some of the high impact opportunities you’ll tackle?
- Primary ownership and accountability for leading customers through their implementation experience with Calendly’s platform, including technical integrations, admin configuration and user training
- Serve as an SME on Calendly’s Recruiting offering and scheduling best practices to influence and guide success
- Use a consultative approach to develop a customized implementation strategy and plan for achieving customer objectives while maintaining impeccable administration of your accounts in our CRM
- Manage the Implementation phase of the customer lifecycle:
- Welcome new customers, consult to define their needs and value drivers, and deliver an implementation plan for success
- Project manage account configuration aligned to a customer's desired setup while sharing product and best practice guidance
- Host user/admin training to drive foundational learnings and adoption
- Partner with Sales Account Executives and Customer Success Managers for seamless handoffs both pre and post implementation
- Proactively identify and mitigate risk
- Manage the implementation experience within a set of internally-defined KPI’s
This opportunity is for you if you have/are:
- 5+ years experience of Implementation, Customer Success and/or Solutions Engineering experience working directly for high-growth SaaS companies
- Preferred : Experience serving and knowledge of recruiting functions
- Preferred : Experience with Applicant Tracking Systems like but not limited to: iCIMS, Lever, Workday Recruiting, Greenhouse, etc.
- An owner's mindset, ready to successfully implement customers, drive success and mitigate risk
- Experience forging new relationships with mid to senior management and executives at new customer accounts. Embody a WE-vs-ME mindset and exemplify the Calendly values
- Impeccable time management and organization skills to self-direct and thrive with your portfolio of assigned accounts
- Ability to build a rapport through social channels, phone calls, email, and video conferencing
- Strong interpersonal, customer service, and communication skills to comfortably interact and explain complex problems succinctly
- Are resourceful and adaptable to the changing needs of our customers, and business, and the evolving responsibilities to address those needs
- Experience with Google Workspace Applications, Salesforce, and other Calendly integrations
- Authorized to work lawfully in the United States of America as Calendly does not engage in immigration sponsorship at this time
If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the application or recruiting process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Calendly is registered as an employer in many, but not all, states. If you are not located in or able to work from a state where Calendly is registered, you will not be eligible for employment.