What is Calendly?
Calendly takes the work out of scheduling so our customers have more time to work on what’s really important. Our software is used by millions of people worldwide—with thousands more signing up every day. To maintain this exciting growth, we’re looking for top talent to join our team and help shape the future of our product.
Why join Calendly’s People team?
We’re looking for a Senior Internal Communications Manager to join our incredible team. Reporting to the Head of Engagement and Communications, this role will serve as the leader responsible for our internal communication strategy including developing messaging, and recommending audience and channel execution. This leader will have the unique opportunity to plan and execute all the internal communication efforts needed for inspiring action, navigating change, and creating employee engagement.
Our ideal candidate will be comfortable in a fast-paced, rapidly scaling tech company. This role will require someone with a passion to understand business drivers and design the ideal communication infrastructure needed to support our hyper growth. This individual should model our values, have communication and project management skills, a robust understanding of engagement best practices, presentation creation skills, and the creativity and passion to deliver high impact, high quality programs.
What are some of the high impact opportunities you’ll tackle?
- Design and own the internal communication strategy to support a 500+ person remote first organization
- Build out our Intranet for all our people to find anything and everything people related
- Develop integrated communication plans for project implementation, organizational announcements, and business updates
- Select, improve, or create communication channels that effectively reaches the target audience and optimizes message resonance
- Support fast-paced change management and employee engagement efforts across the company and within targeted departmental priorities
- Owns recommendations on communication channels and new technologies to enhance communications. Includes management of internal newsletter and overarching strategy and outlet evolution
- Partner with HR to help with tools and resources that equip our people leaders to more effectively communicate
This opportunity is for you if you have/are:
- Skilled at crafting key messages and use storytelling techniques to simplify complex topics to a broad and diverse audience
- Proven success creating communication and knowledge management programs that deliver maximum company performance coupled with high NPS and retention of top talent
- Interest in crafting an internal HR hub for a remote first environment and/or transitioning away from an in-office primary work arrangement
- Knowledge in Confluence and other knowledge sharing technologies with a track record of delivering high impact informational programs
- A keen understanding of the business’ strategy, providing dynamic solutions using experience, data analyses, and organizational agility to guide your decision making
- Possess a self-starter mentality with a roll up your sleeves and get things done mindset and a drive to make a direct, tangible impact on a rapidly growing team and company
- Authorized to work lawfully in the United States of America as Calendly does not engage in immigration sponsorship at this time
If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the application or recruiting process, please contact us at email@example.com .
Calendly is registered as an employer in many, but not all, states. If you are not located in or able to work from a state where Calendly is registered, you will not be eligible for employment.