What is Calendly?
Calendly takes the work out of scheduling so our customers have more time to work on what’s really important. Our software is used by millions of people worldwide—with thousands more signing up every day. To maintain this exciting growth, we’re looking for top talent to join our team and help shape the future of our product.
Why join Calendly’s Operations team?
The Finance team is dedicated to financial reporting and enabling budget execution & optimization to deliver growth and efficiencies across the company. This FP&A Manager will report to the Head of FP&A with the primary area of responsibility for all planning processes, including annual plan, re-forecasts and long range plans.
The role will partner closely with the other finance professionals, as well as senior business partner to understand the company level results and outlook of the business, summarize the key insights for management and provide recommendations to all relevant stakeholders. The ideal candidate will possess the ability to collaborate well with others, drive data driven decisions, and synthesize complex business drivers.
What are some of the high impact opportunities you’ll tackle?
- Structure, build and maintain annual and quarterly budgeting and forecasting models
- Create and implement the financial reporting calendar to align stakeholders of necessary deliverables and deadlines
- Lead projects to continuously improve FP&A reporting and increase process and system efficiencies
- Own and create ARR and revenue planning models by partnering with strategy and revenue operations teams to drive rigorous and accurate forecasts and monitor growth and productivity metrics
- Source and implement systems solutions to streamline reporting and automate internal processes
- Support senior leadership on ad hoc projects and analysis, including preparing Board materials
This opportunity is for you if you have/are:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, business or related fields
- 6+ years progressive work experience in FP&A in a high growth environment
- Advanced Excel experience; proficiency in G-Suite tools. Experience with Netsuite and Adaptive Insights is a plus
- Critical math and analytic skills and a proven ability to execute complicated models to support business growth and understanding
- Ability to multitask effectively in a fast paced, quickly changing environment
- Ability to work cross functionally and an ability to influence at all levels within the organization
- Good communication skills (written and verbal) with an ability to explain complex issues in an understandable way
- Highly motivated, self-aware, collaborative, and responsive
- Authorized to work lawfully in the United States of America as Calendly does not engage in immigration sponsorship at this time
If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the application or recruiting process, please contact us at email@example.com .
Calendly is registered as an employer in many, but not all, states. If you are not located in or able to work from a state where Calendly is registered, you will not be eligible for employment.