What is Calendly?
Calendly takes the work out of scheduling so our customers have more time to work on what’s really important. Our software is used by millions of people worldwide—with thousands more signing up every day. To maintain this exciting growth, we’re looking for top talent to join our team and help shape the future of our product.
Why join Calendly's People team?
Calendly is looking for an experienced and collaborative Senior Workday Integration Analyst to join our team, reporting to the People Technology Leader. This newly created role will partner with all teams within the People department and serve as the expert on people system integrations, automations and complex custom reporting.
This role will partner closely with the People Operations team and functional leaders throughout Calendly to design, build, test and implement improved end-to-end integrations and automations to make our systems work for us and our unique process requirements. They will be responsible for performing highly complex analysis, development, testing, and documentation on application projects and support; as well as enhancement requests. They will also serve as a subject matter expert and liaison with team members within the business, technology, and leadership. They will operate with a sense of urgency and be eager to tackle challenges in a fast paced environment with a positive attitude. They will proactively partner across the company to ensure people systems collectively operate effectively and efficiently.
What are some of the high impact opportunities you’ll tackle?
- Partner with the People Technology team, in conjunction with our external implementation partner, to launch Workday integrations between our new Workday tenant and other 3rd party tools/vendors
- Participate in intake and business requirements gathering of new and enhanced functionality
- Lead and participate in the configuration and implementation of enhancements to satisfy approved business requirements
- Lead and participate in the deployment/implementation of application projects and enhancements.
- Serve as the highest-level technical expert to provide system and customer support to users including issue resolution; as well as repair and document changes to the system. Develop and perform testing as needed
- Design and build all new integrations between multiple people systems to ensure accurate and timely delivery of data
- Design and build custom automations to ensure timely delivery of communication based on business owner requirements
- Manage and own all support for people system integrations and automations as we grow and requirements evolve
- Build complex reporting from Workday to support executives, the people team, the payroll/finance teams and managers
- Mentor and coach team members and business users on Workday and other related application usage including, technical knowledge, problem resolution, process improvement, and policies/procedures
This opportunity is for you if you have/are:
- Minimum of 5 years of progressive people systems integrations and reporting experience including maintenance of Workday, required
- Excellent ability to navigate complex problem solving given system capabilities/restrictions and influence vendors to enhance their platforms, where needed
- Bachelor's degree in Information Systems, highly preferred
- Workday certification, highly preferred
- Experience working for a SaaS company, preferred
- A track record for problem solving, flexibility, and urgency
- A positive and collaborative attitude
- Authorized to work lawfully in the United States of America as Calendly does not engage in immigration sponsorship at this time
If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the application or recruiting process, please contact us at email@example.com.
Calendly is registered as an employer in many, but not all, states. If you are not located in or able to work from a state where Calendly is registered, you will not be eligible for employment.