What is Calendly?
Calendly takes the work out of scheduling so our customers have more time to work on what’s really important. Our software is used by millions of people worldwide—with thousands more signing up every day. To maintain this exciting growth, we’re looking for top talent to join our team and help shape the future of our product.
Why join Calendly’s Customer Experience team?
Calendly is looking for a CX Systems Analyst to join our fast growing Customer Experience Operations (CX Ops) team. This role will report to the Manager of Customer Experience Operations and will ensure our CX department has well implemented systems & tools, and that our Help Center design is best in class.
Our ideal candidate has experience in front end development and is curious about leveraging that experience to drive operational and business outcomes. They approach solving problems with an engineering mindset with an eye towards scale and efficiency. They should have a hunger to ask tough questions, measure what matters, and help us iterate our systems and processes to enable the long-term success of Customer Experience. This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing team that will influence Calendly’s direction and growth.
If this sounds like you, and you are a customer-obsessed teammate who embraces Calendly’s core values of Start With Human, Find a Way, Focus Wisely, and Strive for Excellence, then we should connect!
What are some of the high impact opportunities you’ll tackle?
- Help iteratively improve the design and functionality of Calendly’s customer-facing Help Center.
- Optimize our implementation of Zendesk and connected systems such as Salesforce, Ada, Segment, Qualtrics, Maestro QA, Google Analytics, Algolia, etc
- Serve as a primary contact between Customer Experience Operations and IT, Revenue Operations, Internal Tools Engineering, Business Operations, Marketing Operations and other teams managing connected systems
- Understand, maintain and document cross-system process flows, integrations, reporting, and workflow requirements impacting CX areas of responsibility
This opportunity is for you if you have/are:
- 3+ years combined experience in Engineering, Analytics, Customer Experience, Customer Success, Technical Support or Operations departments
- Bachelor’s degree in mathematics, statistics, computer science, or related field preferred
- Hands-on experience managing integrations between multiple systems
- Experience working in a fast-moving environment such as a SaaS startup
- The ability to operate effectively in gray areas where processes have yet to be completely defined (and to help define those processes!)
- Authorized to work lawfully in the United States of America as Calendly does not engage in immigration sponsorship at this time
It would be great if you also have:
- Hands-on experience with Salesforce, Zendesk, or other CRMs and their related systems
- Hands-on experience with Qualtrics, Medallia or similar survey platforms
- Experience with BI visualization platforms (Looker, Tableau, etc)
- Experience managing complex projects to a deadline
- Demonstrated leadership experience in a prior role, either formally as part of your explicit duties or informally as part of team project work
If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the application or recruiting process, please contact us at email@example.com .
Calendly is registered as an employer in many, but not all, states. If you are not located in or able to work from a state where Calendly is registered, you will not be eligible for employment.