What is Calendly?
Calendly takes the work out of scheduling so our customers have more time to work on what’s really important. Our software is used by millions of people worldwide—with thousands more signing up every day. To maintain this exciting growth, we’re looking for top talent to join our team and help shape the future of our product.
Why join Calendly’s Operations team?
Calendly's IT team is rapidly growing and we have an immediate need of an IT Project Coordinator. This role will play a significant role in project coordination, knowledgement, and reporting. An ideal candidate thrives in a dynamic environment with a background in handling administrative tasks and keeps projects running smoothly. To succeed in this role, our ideal candidate should have excellent time management and communication skills, as they’ll collaborate with internal and external teams.
What are some of the high impact opportunities you’ll tackle?
- Assist in managing a detailed project or program plan that considers all requirements, constraints, resources, and deliverables associated with the defined objectives
- Coordinate the development of high quality, up-to-date, and searchable database of policy and process documentation for audiences of varying skill level
- Transform raw material and business decisions into digestible learning programs, field ready assets, toolkits and reporting for field readiness programming
- Encourage a culture of knowledge-sharing and collaborative work flow among departments and project teams
- Act as an information source and communicator between business branches
This opportunity is for you if you have/are:
- Experience in Project Management, Knowledge Management, and Reporting - ability to manage multiple projects and prioritize tasks simultaneously
- Analytical mindset with good verbal and written communication skills for both laymen and technical correspondence
- Ability to draw upon technical and/or product knowledge in configuration of relevant IT policies, tools and processes
- Critical thinking and attention to detail, able to identify gaps in processes and rollout plans and solve for them effectively
- Authorized to work lawfully in the United States of America as Calendly does not engage in immigration sponsorship at this time
If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the application or recruiting process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Calendly is registered as an employer in many, but not all, states. If you are not located in or able to work from a state where Calendly is registered, you will not be eligible for employment.