What is Calendly?
Calendly takes the work out of scheduling so our customers have more time to work on what’s really important. Our software is used by millions of people worldwide—with thousands more signing up every day. To maintain this exciting growth, we’re looking for top talent to join our team and help shape the future of our product.
Why join Calendly’s Customer Experience team?
The Manager of Training and Quality Assurance will play a key role in defining, developing and delivering New Hire Onboarding, Ongoing Training, and Quality Assurance programs for our rapidly growing Customer Support Department. Working with the Head of Customer Support, this role is responsible for developing the strategies to ensure our Product Support Specialists have the skills and knowledge they need to deliver world class customer service and are recipients of on-going feedback to ensure they continue to improve those skills.
What are some of the high impact opportunities you’ll tackle?
- Be a major actor in the creation, maintenance, and application of the standards of service excellence to the Calendly Customer Support organization
- Build and maintain reporting and documentation for QA process and outcomes. Establish methods for measuring success and improve cross team communication and collaboration.
- Work with customer support leadership to ensure quality rubric is aligned with current goals and objectives.
- Schedule and manage regular quality reviews with support management to ensure there is alignment on how customer interactions are being scored against the rubrik.
- Hands-on training with new and existing staff.
- Work closely with our operations team to make sure Customer Support is ready for new product launches.
- Build and inspire QA / Onboarding specialists and help develop their skills and grow their careers.
- Evaluate training effectiveness through metrics, survey feedback analysis and quality review outcomes.
- Review, evaluate, and report operational results to overall and individual performance against standards and samples. Provide feedback, conduct process reviews, and analyze metrics to identify areas for improvement. Develop and implement process improvement plans.
This opportunity is for you if you have/are:
- 4+ years of experience in software (SaaS) customer support, quality assurance, or training management preferred
- 2+ years of previous people management preferred
- Technical software troubleshooting aptitude and experience
- A self-starter mentality and want to make a direct, tangible impact on a rapidly growing product and company
- Drive and ability to thrive in a metrics-focused role and team environment
- Fantastic written and verbal communication skills, attention to detail
- Exemplary integrity and time management skills
- A viral passion for service with the ability to effectively coach others
- Authorized to work lawfully in the United States of America. Calendly does not engage in immigration sponsorship at this time
Calendly is registered as an employer in many, but not all, states. If you are not located in or able to work from a state where Calendly is registered, you will not be eligible for employment.