What is Calendly?
Calendly takes the work out of scheduling so our customers have more time to work on what’s really important. Our software is used by millions of people worldwide—with thousands more signing up every day. To maintain this exciting growth, we’re looking for top talent to join our team and help shape the future of our product.
Why join Calendly’s Product team?
Calendly is currently looking for a Product Manager who will join our growing team to build on the success of the Calendly product - which is the best way to schedule the meetings that matter most to a professional or a business.
Calendly is growing fast across the globe and we’re on a mission to drive that growth forward and offer more value to our users. As Product Manager, Teams, you’ll directly influence Calendly’s product by owning and driving the strategy, roadmap, and vision that help serve teams of users working towards a shared business goal. This will be a dynamic role, with high demands on multitasking, communication skills, and technical knowledge.
You will be working in an environment where collegial sparring is key to the best ideas, and you will also be expected to use your creativity and drive to bring new features and ideas to market. You will work closely with engineering, design, sales, product marketing, customer experience and product leadership to ensure the defined growth, product outcomes, and customer satisfaction goals are met.
What are some of the high impact opportunities you’ll tackle?
- Drive Calendly’s growth by defining the vision, strategy, and roadmap as part of our expansion into departments like sales and recruiting
- Develop the product roadmap and set clear goals for the team. Efficiently execute to ship products and deliver impact for our business and users.
- Join forces with designers, researchers, and data scientists to explore problem spaces and define feature functionality
- Collaborate cross-functionally with leadership, go-to-market teams, and other key stakeholders within the company
- Drive user research and analyze metrics that inform product success and health
- Staying up-to-date on the many ways our customers use Calendly to get their jobs done
This opportunity is for you if you have/are:
- 3+ years of experience in Product Management
- Previous experience building and monetizing modern B2B SaaS products
- Shipped sizable software products and are used to working through the entire product cycle under deadline pressure
- Keen product sense, UX design experience with a deep empathy for customers; highly motivated to ‘remove the pain’ and power a frictionless experience for customers
- Strong working knowledge of the various needs across stakeholders (ie. end user, business, IT, procurement) within companies >250 employees
- Authorized to work lawfully in the United States of America as Calendly does not engage in immigration sponsorship at this time
If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the application or recruiting process, please contact us at email@example.com .
Calendly is registered as an employer in many, but not all, states. If you are not located in or able to work from a state where Calendly is registered, you will not be eligible for employment.