What is Calendly?
Calendly takes the work out of scheduling so our customers have more time to work on what’s really important. Our software is used by millions of people worldwide—with thousands more signing up every day. To maintain this exciting growth, we’re looking for top talent to join our team and help shape the future of our product.
Why join Calendly’s Operations team?
The Strategy & Business Operations team is at the forefront of defining the strategy and operations to deliver our core mission in being the easy way to schedule, host, and prepare for meetings. Our team is currently looking for an experienced Senior Pricing Manager to join the team and shape a critical consideration of our customers’ purchase experience.
The Senior Pricing Manager will directly impact our growth by shaping Calendly’s pricing strategy across our products while considering our customers’ needs and values, product and go-to-market strategy, competitive dynamics, and near and long-term business objectives. They'll lead the analysis, evaluation, and execution of pricing initiatives with product, engineering, and go-to-market teams. Beyond specific projects, this role will serve as an internal pricing advisor, own the frequent evaluation of our pricing, and lead customer value and willingness-to-pay studies.
They will be working in an environment where collegial sparring is key to how we deliver high-quality analysis and recommendations. Our ideal candidate will also be expected to use your creativity and drive to 1) bring new ways of thinking and working to Calendly, 2) support leaders in making effective decisions, and 3) communicate complex analysis in highly effective ways.
This opportunity is for you if you have/are:
- A minimum of 4 years of relevant experience in modern B2B SaaS, product led growth companies specifically, as part of a strategic pricing team or a top-tier management consulting firm working in high-tech / product environments with project experience in pricing
- Experience defining, structuring, and framing complex pricing problems and decisions in a simple, actionable way; performing disciplined and rigorous analysis resulting in actionable insights
- Experience designing customer and market research (e.g., Conjoint analysis, MaxDiff analysis, focus groups) and strong quantitative analysis skills
- Experience communicating in a structured, clear way - to drive alignment, make pricing recommendations, and showcase progress against business outcomes - with diverse stakeholders of all seniority levels
- Authorized to work lawfully in the United States of America as Calendly does not engage in immigration sponsorship at this time
If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the application or recruiting process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Calendly is registered as an employer in many, but not all, states. If you are not located in or able to work from a state where Calendly is registered, you will not be eligible for employment.