What is Calendly?
Calendly takes the work out of scheduling so our customers have more time to work on what’s really important. Our software is used by millions of people worldwide—with thousands more signing up every day. To maintain this exciting growth, we’re looking for top talent to join our team and help shape the future of our product.
Why join Calendly’s Product team?
The Design Team at Calendly is a tight knit group of creatives who work closely with product management, content design, research, and engineering to craft amazing experiences for our users. We believe that great design starts with talking with our users, and that the best solutions come from interdisciplinary collaboration.
We are looking for a Manager, Product Design Foundations to join our design leadership team, who is passionate about designing systems and tools that set us up to build quality experiences at scale. You’ll work to design simple & intuitive experiences that our teams love and leverage the expertise of our incredible partners in engineering to see that your solutions can get realized.
Calendly is scaling its offerings in ways that will impact the productivity of millions of people around the world. This is an opportunity to join a team and lead efforts that will face these challenges head-on.
What are some of the high impact opportunities you’ll tackle?
- Lead the strategy and implementation of our design system, driving measurable results in design and development velocity
- Grow our design system offering and capabilities, including patterns, plugins, and documentation
- Empower and support functions across the company with tooling to be successful
- Mature planning, communication, and contribution across the company
- Partner with designers, engineers, and content designers, to ensure a high quality experience across products
This opportunity is for you if you have/are:
- 3+ years managing and scaling design teams
- A strong portfolio of work delivering design systems across surfaces and platforms
- A systems thinking that advocates for inclusive design
- An expert grasp of the levers that balance business goals, team processes, and user needs, and how they affect the production of usable design systems
- An ability to distill complex problems into simple and understandable solutions, and communicate those solutions to both leaders and peers
- An online portfolio that shows your methodical thinking and quality design work
- Authorized to work lawfully in the United States of America as Calendly does not engage in immigration sponsorship at this time
If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the application or recruiting process, please contact us at email@example.com .
Calendly is registered as an employer in many, but not all, states. If you are not located in or able to work from a state where Calendly is registered, you will not be eligible for employment.