What is Calendly?
Calendly takes the work out of scheduling so our customers have more time to work on what’s really important. Our software is used by millions of people worldwide—with thousands more signing up every day. To maintain this exciting growth, we’re looking for top talent to join our team and help shape the future of our product.
Why join Calendly’s Operations team?
Calendly is looking for an experienced and collaborative Finance Systems Administrator to join our team, reporting to the Financial Controller. This newly created role will work closely alongside the Finance department and serve as the lead expert on various platforms such as NetSuite, Salesforce, Celigo, Chargebee, and a planning tool (such as Adaptive Insights, Anaplan, or Planful).
This role will partner closely with Accounting & Finance to design, test, and implement optimal system workflows for our month-end close & financial reporting processes. Our ideal candidate will have an understanding of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP), have progressive experience maintaining NetSuite, and possess a passion for improving processes and workflows. They will operate with a sense of urgency and be eager to tackle challenges in a fast paced environment with a positive attitude. They will proactively partner across the company to ensure financial systems operate effectively and efficiently.
What are some of the high impact opportunities you’ll tackle?
- Provide system maintenance, monitoring, business continuity, and problem resolution for NetSuite, Chargebee, and related business applications
- Develop, test, and deploy custom features, objects, functionality, and reporting to meet business needs
- Perform routine maintenance and ensure integrations operate effectively for NetSuite, Chargebee, a new planning tool, and other financial systems
- Support and manage user access, rights, and roles across all financial systems
- Create and maintain GL accounts, dimension codes, segments, and reporting structures within NetSuite and planning tool
- Proactively support the Finance department during monthly and quarterly reporting cycles
- Lead special projects as assigned by the Financial Controller
This opportunity is for you if you have/are:
- Minimum of 5 years of progressive finance systems experience including maintenance of ERP and planning tool (such as Adaptive Insights, Anaplan, or Planful), required
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or Information Systems, required
- NetSuite Administrator certification, highly preferred
- Experience working for a SaaS company, highly preferred
- A track record for problem solving, flexibility, and urgency
- A positive and collaborative attitude
- Authorized to work lawfully in the United States of America as Calendly does not engage in immigration sponsorship at this time
If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the application or recruiting process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Calendly is registered as an employer in many, but not all, states. If you are not located in or able to work from a state where Calendly is registered, you will not be eligible for employment.