What is Calendly?
Calendly takes the work out of scheduling so our customers have more time to work on what’s really important. Our software is used by millions of people worldwide—with thousands more signing up every day. To maintain this exciting growth, we’re looking for top talent to join our team and help shape the future of our product.
Why join Calendly’s Revenue Operations team?
Calendly is looking for a Manager, Sales Operations & Analytics who will play a key role in Calendly’s growth. The Manager, Sales Operations & Analytics will be responsible for driving growth of the sales team through data management, sales reporting, forecast modeling and support on sales data-driven initiatives. The Manager, Sales Operations & Analytics will also be responsible for growing a team of data analysts to support reporting efforts. This role will report to the Sr Manager of Revenue Operations.
Our ideal candidate will be a self starter with the ability to prioritize a large number of tasks and meet deadlines. They will have an inquisitive and analytical mindset with a data-driven approach to their work. They will be a self-starter with demonstrated experience supporting teams in fast-paced, high growth environments and experience building analysis and reporting that helped teams hit and exceed their metrics.
What are some of the high impact opportunities you’ll tackle?
- Grow and support a team of sales operations analysts
- Establish and operationalize Calendly’s sales reporting cadence in Salesforce, Mode and Clari
- Analyze and interpret sales data to provide recommendations to empower Calendly’s success and address performance blockers
- Collaborate with key stakeholders (Sales Strategy, Sales Leadership, Business Operations, etc) to align and improve sales reporting
- Support reporting on strategic sales initiatives such as segmentation, territory management, campaign, etc as well as day-to-day analysis
- Provide support for monthly forecasting and pipeline management views on Sales monthly and quarterly performance reporting packages prepared for our leadership team
- Act as a subject matter expert on all things related to sales data
This opportunity is for you if you have/are:
- 8+ years experience in a Sales Operations or Sales Analytics role
- 2+ years management experience
- Experience working in a SaaS environment specifically supporting Sales teams
- Advanced Excel, Salesforce reporting and SQL experience
- Experience using tools like Clari, Tableau and Mode for forecasting and analysis
- Authorized to work lawfully in the United States of America as Calendly does not engage in immigration sponsorship at this time
If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the application or recruiting process, please contact us at email@example.com .
Calendly is registered as an employer in many, but not all, states. If you are not located in or able to work from a state where Calendly is registered, you will not be eligible for employment.