What is Calendly?
Calendly takes the work out of scheduling so our customers have more time to work on what’s really important. Our software is used by millions of people worldwide—with thousands more signing up every day. To maintain this exciting growth, we’re looking for top talent to join our team and help shape the future of our product.
Why join Calendly’s Enablement team?
The Sr Manager, Enablement will have the unique opportunity to be the strategic leader for Sales and CS enablement, guiding the work and output of a team of Enablement Managers, Instructional Designers, Onboarding Specialists and an Enablement Program Manager. This team helps coach team leaders, reinforce playbooks and processes, create a world class onboarding experience and ensure our stakeholders are enabled with the tools, tech and information to achieve their team’s goals. Calendly has aggressive goals for 2022- following year-over-year exponential growth- and our high-impact Enablement programs will be critical to the Revenue teams successfully scaling to meet our company growth goals..
We know we wouldn’t be where we are—or make it to where we’re going—without our people. And when it comes to walking the talk, we think actions speak louder than words. Our people are shown appreciation through a formal rewards and recognition program, a competitive benefits package, and countless quality-of-life perks such as our home office stipend and an annual vacation stipend. If you’re seeking an opportunity to make your mark and be part of a groundbreaking team, then this is the job for you.
What are some of the high impact opportunities you’ll tackle?
- Lead a team of Enablement Managers, Instructional Designers, Onboarding Specialists and a Program Manager which support our Sales and Customer Success teams
- Build out a robust enablement program from new hire onboarding through continuous learning
- Partner with the Product Marketing team to build sales enablement around product releases to provide clear communication, content and training to stakeholders
- Work alongside Sales, CS, Marketing, Business Operations, Product, Revenue Operations and Leadership to help establish Enablement priorities and project plans, keeping them up-to-date on progress
- Build strong relationships with Leadership, working in tandem to help each team achieve revenue goals
- Reinforce Calendly’s sales methodology (Winning by Design), processes and playbooks
- Partner with Leadership to identify tools, knowledge and skills gaps across the company and conduct ongoing needs assessments
- Conduct regular assessments of Sales activities and recommend process changes to drive effectiveness
- Support all major Sales and CS related events such as annual Sales Kick Off and QBRs
- Aligns responsibilities, provides direction, leadership and coaching, removing barriers as needed to enable your team to achieve objectives and goals
This opportunity is for you if you have/are:
- Desire to work in a fast-paced sales environment
- Must have Enablement experience is a SaaS based company
- 7-10 years Leadership experience
- Experience building, leading and measuring the impact of training
- Strong organizational skills and experience managing multiple projects and priorities
- Experience building relationships across multi-functional teams, working collaboratively to achieve goals
- Flexibility and a willingness to roll up your sleeves for the needs of the business
- Authorized to work lawfully in the United States of America as Calendly does not engage in immigration sponsorship at this time
Calendly is registered as an employer in many, but not all, states. If you are not located in or able to work from a state where Calendly is registered, you will not be eligible for employment.