What is Calendly?
Calendly takes the work out of scheduling so our customers have more time to work on what’s really important. Our software is used by millions of people worldwide—with thousands more signing up every day. To maintain this exciting growth, we’re looking for top talent to join our team and help shape the future of our product.
Why join Calendly’s Product team?
Calendly is currently looking for a Senior Product Manager who will join our growing team to build on the success of the Calendly product - which is the best way to schedule the meetings that matter most to a professional or a business.
As the Senior Product Manager for the Clients experience, you’ll create the vision, strategy, and roadmap to drive adoption of Calendly’s Extensions, and increase the impact that they have on activation and retention metrics.
You will be working in an environment where collegial sparring is key to the best ideas, and you will also be expected to use your creativity and drive to bring new features and ideas to market. You will work closely with engineering, design, sales, product marketing, customer experience and product leadership to ensure the defined growth, product outcomes, and customer satisfaction goals are met.
What are some of the high impact opportunities you’ll tackle?
- Defining the vision, strategy, and roadmap around bringing Calendly to meet users where they are already working - in their browser, calendar and email extensions
- Staying up-to-date on the ecosystem that Calendly operates in, as well as the emerging needs/expectations of our customers to ensure that Calendly continues to be indispensable to getting their jobs done
- Efficiently execute to ship products and deliver impact for our business and users
- Drive user research and analyze metrics that inform product success and health
- Collaborating cross-functionally with leadership, go-to-market teams, and other key stakeholders within the company
This opportunity is for you if you have/are:
- 5+ years of experience in Product Management
- Previous experience driving the development and growth of modern B2B SaaS products, particularly in the Productivity category
- Shipped sizable products and are used to working through the entire Product Development Lifecycle
- Top notch analytical skills to drive prioritization of feature builds and experiments
- Keen product sense, UX design experience with a deep empathy for customers; highly motivated to ‘remove the pain’ and power a frictionless experience for customers
- Strong working knowledge of the various needs across key B2B customer personas - Sales, Recruitment, Customer Success, Marketing
- Authorized to work lawfully in the United States of America as Calendly does not engage in immigration sponsorship at this time
If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the application or recruiting process, please contact us at email@example.com .
Calendly is registered as an employer in many, but not all, states. If you are not located in or able to work from a state where Calendly is registered, you will not be eligible for employment.