What is Calendly?
Calendly takes the work out of scheduling so our customers have more time to work on what’s really important. Our software is used by millions of people worldwide—with thousands more signing up every day. To maintain this exciting growth, we’re looking for top talent to join our team and help shape the future of our product.
Why join Calendly’s Operations team?
We’re growing fast and looking to scale our data-driven culture with innovative insights and structured practices. We are seeking a Senior Manager of Analytics to help us do that by injecting a deeper understanding of the key metrics, trends, and underlying factors. This critical role will promote informed decisions with multi-faceted data intelligence, insights, and visualizations for leaders across Product, Sales, CX, HR, and Marketing to support and implement high-quality, data-driven decisions while ensuring data accuracy and consistency. You’ll be reporting directly to the CFO. You will be working in an environment where collegial sparring is key to the best ideas, you will also be expected to use your creativity and drive to accomplish the team’s goals.
What are some of the high impact opportunities you’ll tackle?
- Recruit, train, develop and lead an analyst team that leverages effective business knowledge and skilled inquiry to identify areas of opportunity for the business
- Oversee business intelligence systems in place and develop a roadmap to further enhance
- Partner with sales, marketing, product and CX organization to discover insights that will uncover growth opportunities
- Define, evangelize, and refine data knowledge, standards, and performance metrics aligned to key Calendly outcomes and business questions
- Prioritize to ensure timeliness, accuracy and relevance of data dashboards and reporting deliverables
- Examine, interpret and report results of analytical initiatives to stakeholders in leadership, technology, sales, marketing and product teams
- Anticipate future needs in people and technology to ensure the Analytics function solves the needs of the present while growing to enable the needs of the future
This opportunity is for you if you have/are:
- 8 years of experience in data intelligence and analytics visualizations
- 3 years of experience as a people-manager for a strategy, insights, and/or analytics organization
- Can clearly communicate with cross-functional Executives and teams, both in writing and orally, to deliver persuasive, holistic, unbiased, and actionable insights
- Technical competence and the people management skills to coach team members in appropriate methodologies, communication style, and technical solutions needed
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, analytics or data science, Master’s degree or MBA preferred
- Authorized to work lawfully in the United States of America as Calendly does not engage in immigration sponsorship at this time
If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the application or recruiting process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Calendly is registered as an employer in many, but not all, states. If you are not located in or able to work from a state where Calendly is registered, you will not be eligible for employment.