What is Calendly?
Calendly takes the work out of scheduling so our customers have more time to work on what’s really important. Our software is used by millions of people worldwide—with thousands more signing up every day. To maintain this exciting growth, we’re looking for top talent to join our team and help shape the future of our product.
Why join Calendly’s Security team?
As a Senior Cloud Security Engineer at Calendly, you will be responsible for developing and delivering on all aspects of our production infrastructure cloud security posture. This includes delivering on both the strategy and engineering of technologies and processes which provide leading edge security to the Calendly product cloud infrastructure.
What are some of the high impact opportunities you’ll tackle?
- Assessing and elevating the current state of our GCP infrastructure security strategy
- Leverage your strong knowledge of open source and commercial application security tools (including Web Application Firewall) and frameworks to mitigate risk of exploiting web apps and web services security vulnerabilities including cross-site scripting, cross-site request forgery, SQL injection, API attacks and DDoS
- Implement Google Cloud Platform security best practices and experience at scale
- Secure workloads in Google Kubernetes Engine using both native GCP and 3rd party software/tools
This opportunity is for you if you have/are:
- DNSSEC and network security
- Expertise with Cloud-based log aggregation, correlation, and alerting using commercial and open source tools
- Expertise with tuning and operating commercial Web Application Firewalls
- Experience validating AuthN including OAuth2, SAML, and other federated identity protocols
- Experience with developer enabled API patterns and data scoping mechanisms
- Knowledge regarding ingress/egress, load balancing, NAT resolution, and VPC isolation best practices in GCP
- Authorized to work lawfully in the United States of America as Calendly does not engage in immigration sponsorship at this time
If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the application or recruiting process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Calendly is registered as an employer in many, but not all, states. If you are not located in or able to work from a state where Calendly is registered, you will not be eligible for employment.