What is Calendly?
Calendly takes the work out of scheduling so our customers have more time to work on what’s really important. Our software is used by millions of people worldwide—with thousands more signing up every day. To maintain this exciting growth, we’re looking for top talent to join our team and help shape the future of our product.
Why join Calendly’s Finance & Operations team?
Calendly is looking for a Manager, Marketing Operations to focus on optimizing the technologies and processes that power the Finance & Operations Team in order to achieve our goals and drive conversion rates among our target audience. As the Manager, Marketing Operations, you will be responsible for managing and optimizing our marketing technology stack, creating scalable marketing processes and building reports and dashboards to show the effectiveness of marketing programs. You will lead a team of Marketing Operations Specialists and Managers.
The Manager, Marketing Operations Specialist will report to the Revenue Operations Manager and work closely with our product marketing, content, acquisition teams.
Our ideal candidate will be a self starter with the ability to prioritize a large number of tasks and meet deadlines. They will be a strong people leader with a desire to coach a team while executing on day to day work.
What are some of the high impact opportunities you’ll tackle?
- Manage and grow a team of Marketing Operations Managers and Specialists
- Identify opportunities to improve and scale our marketing tech stack
- Implement and own our marketing automation platform
- Work to improve transparency between Marketing, Sales, CS, CX and Product through visible tracking of marketing campaigns in our systems
- Work with members of the Revenue Operations team to understand data flows between systems and make recommendations on how to standardize that process
- Implement data best practices and processes for maintaining marketing data and improving data quality
- Partner with product marketing, content and acquisition to understand our data requirements and create attribution reporting
- Analyze performance of marketing campaigns to understand effectiveness
- Improve the capabilities of the marketing operations engine - revenue lifecycle, lead and account scoring, audiences and segmentation
This opportunity is for you if you have/are:
- A minimum 5-8 years of hands on experience in marketing operations, marketing data management or revenue operations
- A minimum of 2 years management or leadership experience
- Strong understanding of marketing contact and account data management best practices
- Previous experience owning and developing the process of defining marketing attribution reporting
- Experience managing the following tools: Marketo, Salesforce, Braze
- Advanced Marketo and Salesforce certifications - Required
- Analytical with a passion for extracting data insights from various sources and transforming them into actionable recommendations
- A team player with a high aptitude to learn and adopt new processes
- Authorized to work lawfully in the United States of America as Calendly does not engage in immigration sponsorship at this time
If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the application or recruiting process, please contact us at email@example.com .
Calendly is registered as an employer in many, but not all, states. If you are not located in or able to work from a state where Calendly is registered, you will not be eligible for employment.