What is Calendly?
Calendly takes the work out of scheduling so our customers have more time to work on what’s really important. Our software is used by millions of people worldwide—with thousands more signing up every day. To maintain this exciting growth, we’re looking for top talent to join our team and help shape the future of our product.
Why join Calendly’s Revenue Operations team?
Calendly is looking for a Sales Strategy Senior Analyst who will play a key role in Calendly’s growth.This strategic thinker will report to the Sr Manager of Sales Strategy and work across departments to aid with KPI creation, segmentation analysis, QBR decks and overall strategic advisor to the Sales organization.
Our ideal candidate will be a self starter with the ability to prioritize a large number of tasks and meet deadlines. They will have an inquisitive and analytical mindset with a data-driven approach to their work. They will be a self starter with demonstrated experience supporting teams in fast-paced, high growth environments and experience building processes and workflows that helped teams hit and exceed their metrics.
What are some of the high impact opportunities you’ll tackle?
- Lead GTM planning efforts including territory planning, capacity planning, sales headcount planning, market analysis and the proposal for tool enhancements to the Business Systems team
- Own creation and maintenance of our Sales KPIs
- Identify and provide recommendations on opportunities for business improvement leveraging analytics and quantitative insights
- Support the creation of content for the Sales quarterly QBR
- Support strategic initiatives including evaluating areas of opportunity for the business
- Prepare analysis and recommendations for strategic decision making
This opportunity is for you if you have/are:
- 5+ years experience in a Sales/GTM strategy role
- Experience working in a SaaS environment
- Highly developed interpersonal skills and ability to build relationships
- Excel in effective and positive communications
- Demonstrate a strong power of analytical reasoning
- Ability to successfully develop creative strategies
- Demonstrates self-reliance and resourcefulness
- Authorized to work lawfully in the United States of America as Calendly does not engage in immigration sponsorship at this time
If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the application or recruiting process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Calendly is registered as an employer in many, but not all, states. If you are not located in or able to work from a state where Calendly is registered, you will not be eligible for employment.