What is Calendly?
Calendly takes the work out of scheduling so our customers have more time to work on what’s really important. Our software is used by millions of people worldwide—with thousands more signing up every day. To maintain this exciting growth, we’re looking for top talent to join our team and help shape the future of our product.
Why join Calendly’s People team?
Calendly is looking for a Learning & Development Program Manager to join our incredible team. We’ve experienced tremendous growth and scaling learning & development across the entire Calendly population is a priority. Reporting to the Head of Learning & Development, this role will serve as the conductor of the L&D orchestra, ensuring perfect harmony between program concept through to delivery and evaluation. Bring your passion for executional excellence with a keen eye to the details while rolling out organization-wide learning experiences for our remote-first population. This is a new role in a new function, the ideal candidate will be comfortable in a fast-paced rapidly scaling tech environment with the ability to remain measured, intentional, and planful.
What are some of the high impact opportunities you’ll tackle?
- Be the master planner! Live at the intersection of program design and implementation to ensure successful program delivery
- Consult, influence and collaborate with key stakeholders to assess learning needs, implement learning strategies, and when needed, challenge and push back to strengthen the impact of initiatives
- Implement, manage, and oversee the successful execution of all learning & development programs and initiatives to elevate Calendly's organizational capabilities
- Lead end-to-end program management of multiple complex learning & development programs including the logistics of program delivery and success metric
- Manage program project plans, vendor relationships, and program budgets
- Establish, communicate action plans, target dates for deliverables and ensure smooth running of project timelines
- Collaborate with People Partners and key stakeholders to deliver on our annual and long-term learning & development strategy and plans
This opportunity is for you if you have/are:
- 5+ years of work experience in HR, program design, or consulting
- Prior experience in an L&D role preferred
- Proven project management experience and the ability to manage and complete multiple projects with tight deadlines
- Understanding of training delivery methods – virtual/instructor led training, eLearnings, panels discussions, and other formats
- Excellent communication skills and collaborative working approach
- Some facilitation experience preferred
- Authorized to work lawfully in the United States of America as Calendly does not engage in immigration sponsorship at this time
If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the application or recruiting process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Calendly is registered as an employer in many, but not all, states. If you are not located in or able to work from a state where Calendly is registered, you will not be eligible for employment.