What is Calendly?
Calendly takes the work out of scheduling so our customers have more time to work on what’s really important. Our software is used by millions of people worldwide—with thousands more signing up every day. To maintain this exciting growth, we’re looking for top talent to join our team and help shape the future of our product.
Why join Calendly’s Marketing team?
We’re looking for our first Sr. Events Marketing Manager to join the Calendly Marketing team. Our ideal candidate will have deep knowledge of the Event Marketing space, ranging from large user conferences to strategic and executive hospitality. You will have spent years in the Events field, with a passion for executing over-the-top visions. Help fuel the top of the funnel for Sales, increase Calendly recognition, and lead the global event strategy to reach our ICP audiences.
What are some of the high-impact opportunities you’ll tackle?
- Lead role in conceptualizing, planning, and bringing Calendly’s strategic events to life
- Own the day-to-day planning and execution of corporate and client-facing events, industry conferences, and trade shows, including pre-and post-event communications and attendee management
- Own a diverse event portfolio, ideally for midsize to enterprise companies, and have a proven track record in designing large scale and complex events for fast-growth companies
- Partner closely with the Segment & ABM Marketing team to strategize and execute executive-level events to help generate and close Pipeline
- Work alongside the Marketing team to design, document, and execute innovative multi-channel marketing programs for Calendly events
- Enable Sales teams by creating and maintaining enablement resources and tools including Highspot, email invitation templates, content/viewing recommendations, FAQs, knowledge articles, and more
- Manage the full budgeting process for Calendly Events
- Use data to create reports and dashboards with Marketing and Agency partners
- Build out and lead the future Event Marketing Team
This opportunity is for you if you have/are:
- Minimum of 10 years of marketing experience
- 5-7 years experience owning and managing large scale events
- Strategic thinking, ability to see the bigger picture and prioritize accordingly
- Motivated to learn and grow with a fast-growing company
- Experience with digital, hybrid, and in-person events
- Excellent interpersonal skills to deal professionally with senior executives, vendors, and team members at all skill levels of the org
- Previous leadership of large scale ( over 10k attendees) events in-person, virtual, and hybrid events, would be a bonus
- Self-starter, highly motivated, and problem solver who loves to come up with innovative solutions
- Experience successfully managing third-party vendors, contractors and budgets
- Creative and innovative thinking with a willingness to try new things, iterate, and learn
- Ability to travel as needed
- Authorized to work lawfully in the United States of America as Calendly does not engage in immigration sponsorship at this time
If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the application or recruiting process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Calendly is registered as an employer in many, but not all, states. If you are not located in or able to work from a state where Calendly is registered, you will not be eligible for employment.