What is Calendly?
Calendly takes the work out of scheduling so our customers have more time to work on what’s really important. Our software is used by millions of people worldwide—with thousands more signing up every day. To maintain this exciting growth, we’re looking for top talent to join our team and help shape the future of our product.
Why join Calendly’s Customer Success team?
We’re proactively scaling our Customer Success team as we double in Q1 and are hiring a proven people leader capable of building and inspiring a team of eight CSMs responsible for onboarding, adoption, and retention for our most strategic customers. Our ideal candidate craves a team that works and plays hard - that’s just as customer centric, ambitious, and committed to collaboration as they are. This individual will provide guidance for their team to help them reach their goals and grow in their careers. In addition, they will communicate openly and regularly with their team members about their performance, aspirations, and well-being.
What are some of the high impact opportunities you’ll tackle?
- Recruit, train, and lead a high performing Customer Success team responsible for onboarding, overall health, and ARR retention.
- Create a fun, high energy environment where people love coming to work
- Assist with CSM onboarding and furthering development
- Host 1:1’s, team meetings, performance and growth conversations etc.
- Measure and ensure CSM/Team effectiveness
- Oversee systems including Salesforce, Vitally, Gong, and Mode
- Engage with Customers
- Develop direct executive relationships with our most strategic accounts by joining calls weekly, in partnership with your team and other stakeholders
- Be the escalation point for CSMs, as needed escalate to the Head of CS
- Focus on Results
- Track and analyze portfolio stats to exceed KPI’s on onboarding, overall health, and ARR retention.
- Providing accurate ARR forecasting to CS/CX leadership
- Driving continuous improvement through updating internal processes and implementing best practices in the below areas:
- Business Review development and delivery
- How CSMs lead customers to realize maximum business value
- Overall customer success strategy as the function evolves
- Partner for Success Internally with
- Peers in Customer Success Management, Learning and collaborating
- The Sales organization to drive account strategy alignment, focused on mutually desired business objectives
- Support, Marketing, Product, etc to increase internal customer advocacy
This opportunity is for you if you have/are:
- 4+ years of experience leading a SaaS Customer Success team of 6+ csm to achieve operational and financial KPIs and CSAT/NPS and have an operational excellence mindset
- 3+ years of experience in a SaaS Customer Success Manager role managing a multi-million dollar book of business supporting SMB, with Mid-Market and/or Enterprise segments, consistently achieving goals, and driving true customer ROI
- An owner's mindset, ready to lead your portfolio and team to success
- Care deeply, genuinely and passionately about the CSM role and about the role it plays in making a customer centric company successful
- High positive energy, self awareness, impeccable time management skills, and an ability to self-direct
- Excellent interpersonal, customer service and communication skills to comfortably interact and explain complex problems succinctly and clearly to a wide variety of customers at various levels
- An aptitude for fast and agile learning - a strong business acumen with the ability to quickly analyze problems and identify solutions
- Are adaptable to the changing needs of our customers, CSMs, and business, and the evolving responsibilities to address those needs
- Experience using Salesforce to manage renewals and forecasting; you must be able to build reporting and dashboards
- Strong track record of defining and executing against key performance indicators
- Excellent organization, project management and time management skills
- Passionate about data and love deriving insights, showing strong analytical experience
- Demonstrate determination in getting to the bottom of complex issues
- Experience with Authorized to work lawfully in the United States of America as Calendly does not engage in immigration sponsorship at this time
If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the application or recruiting process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Calendly is registered as an employer in many, but not all, states. If you are not located in or able to work from a state where Calendly is registered, you will not be eligible for employment.