What is Calendly?
Calendly takes the work out of scheduling so our customers have more time to work on what’s really important. Our software is used by millions of people worldwide—with thousands more signing up every day. To maintain this exciting growth, we’re looking for top talent to join our team and help shape the future of our product.
Why join Calendly’s Sales team?
As the Head of Partnerships, you will own the development of a strategic partnerships practice with peer SaaS companies and services that boost productivity for the modern workforce. These partnerships should span individual user products to robust ATS and CRM providers. As the biggest online scheduling platform, we are looking for someone to manage our integration, business and marketing relationships to make Calendly ubiquitous.
- Build and lead partnership strategy with a specific focus on enabling MM/ENT use cases and direct sales acceleration
- Evaluate and prioritize partner opptys based on strategic alignment and determine KPIs for success
- Own end to end relationships with partners and maintain senior executive-level contacts
- Manage a portfolio of partners focused on upmarket pipeline generation - including partners across technology, strategic channels, & resellers
- Lead the sourcing, negotiating, signing and launching deals
- Secure new departmental use case focused integrations and co-marketing initiatives that drive revenue
- Collaborate with internal teams(Sales, Marketing, Customer Success, Product) to drive more partner sourced revenue
This opportunity is for you if you have/are:
- 10+ years in sales and channel management
- Experience building successful channel sales motions within direct sales companies
- Overseen teams responsible for $10M+ in revenue
- Ability to build and deliver on a strategic plan to grow partner revenue
- Experience identifying strategic technology partners within sales, CS, or recruiting use cases
- Experience working with large national resellers (CDW, SHI, etc)
- Experience building go-to-market partnerships with strategic partners
- Experience building and leading teams in both North America and EMEA
If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the application or recruiting process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Calendly is registered as an employer in many, but not all, states. If you are not located in or able to work from a state where Calendly is registered, you will not be eligible for employment.