What is Calendly?
Calendly takes the work out of scheduling so our customers have more time to work on what’s really important. Our software is used by millions of people worldwide—with thousands more signing up every day. To maintain this exciting growth, we’re looking for top talent to join our team and help shape the future of our product.
Why join Calendly’s People team?
Calendly is looking for a Team Lead, Customer Experience Recruiting to join our fast growing team. In this role, you will be a strategic partner for business leaders to identify talent needs, implement sourcing and scaling solutions, develop creative programs for diversity recruitment and guide the team to accomplish our bold and dynamic hiring plans. You should be comfortable providing feedback, optimizing recruiting processes and building strong relationships across the organization to help Calendly deliver against hiring goals.
What are some of the high impact opportunities you’ll tackle?
- Manage and scale a team of outstanding recruiters with a focus on coaching and development
- Partner closely with leaders across the Customer Experience department to understand their hiring objectives and develop recruiting strategies to hit headcount goals
- Lead full-cycle recruiting for high-visibility and/or leadership roles across the teams you support
- Partnering with recruiting operations, you will build upon hiring dashboards and reporting functionality to increase visibility into all stages of the funnel and identify opportunities for improvement
- Spearhead special projects around diversity and inclusion as well as employer branding
- Guide the team in evolving processes to scale with a growing organization while not compromising in delivering a white glove candidate experience
- Stay abreast of industry and geographic talent trends
This opportunity is for you if you have/are:
- 5+ years of recruiting experience, including 3+ years of experience recruiting for customer facing teams
- A career developer; reflecting on the people you’ve managed or informally mentored throughout your career, you have a plethora of people who have glowing things to say about how you helped them achieve their professional development goals and unlock their full potential
- Metrics-driven; you’re comfortable working with dashboards and can manage candidate pipelines as if you were a sales leader
- A problem solver; when tasked with macro or micro challenges, you know how to roll up your sleeves and partner with your team and appropriate stakeholders to solve the task at hand
- A cultural steward; Calendly’s company values deeply resonate with who you are and how you operate
- Authorized to work lawfully in the United States of America as Calendly does not engage in immigration sponsorship at this time
If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the application or recruiting process, please contact us at email@example.com .
Calendly is registered as an employer in many, but not all, states. If you are not located in or able to work from a state where Calendly is registered, you will not be eligible for employment.