What is Calendly?
Calendly takes the work out of scheduling so our customers have more time to work on what’s really important. Our software is used by millions of people worldwide—with thousands more signing up every day. To maintain this exciting growth, we’re looking for top talent to join our team and help shape the future of our product.
Why join Calendly’s Product team?
Calendly is currently looking for a Principal Product Manager who will join our team to build on the success of the Calendly product - which is the best way to schedule the meetings that matter most to a professional or a business.
Calendly is growing fast across the globe and we’re on a mission to drive that growth forward and offer more value to our users. As a Principal Product Manager for Departmental Solutions, you will own the vision and strategy for making Calendly the best in class scheduling tool for users in Sales and Marketing roles. You will create enterprise first solutions to optimize scheduling and related workflows to help manage their pipeline and drive revenue faster. You will be in charge of experimenting with our core features and optimizing marketing tactics to drive Calendly adoption and sustained engagement among our ICPs. Ultimately, help make Calendly the de facto product for all their scheduling needs.
This impactful role requires strong and proactive leadership across the company and the ability to independently drive large, cross-functional product initiatives. You will be working in an environment where collegial sparring is key to the best ideas, you will also be expected to use your creativity and drive to bring new features and ideas to market. You will partner with seasoned engineers and designers to plan, drive, and execute on key product initiatives that cover multiple features.
What are some of the high impact opportunities you’ll tackle?
- Lead a product team to ship amazing value to customers
- Stay up-to-date on the many ways our customers, particularly in Sales and Marketing roles, use Calendly to get their jobs done; engage closely with these users to understand their current processes and needs, and translate those into product capabilities
- Identify and prioritize adoption and retention opportunities using both qualitative and quantitative research
- Identify, conceptualize and manage roadmap and provide prioritization for platform initiatives. Use agile best practices (e.g. build, groom and maintain a backlog of epic level user stories in support of the roadmap and key business value drivers, work with squads to make sure requests are clear, etc.)
- Work with and influence product teams and drive joint planning, execution and success. Build strong working relationships with engineering, design, research, content, sales, customers success and marketing stakeholders
- Drive success and adoption of your products by working closely with GTM teams in creating internal and external launch plans
- Define and measure the relevant objectives and key results (OKRs) and key performance measures to drive adoption and retention of Calendly among Sales and Marketing user roles
This opportunity is for you if you have/are:
- 8+ years of experience in Product Management
- 3+ years specializing in building and scaling adoption of modern B2B SaaS Sales and Marketing Solutions
- Deep understanding of sales and marketing roles and an expert in associated tools these personas use such as Salesforce, Marketo, HubSpot, FreshSales or similar tools
- Shipped sizable software products by running meaningful experiments using disciplined approaches and are used to working through the entire product cycle under deadline pressure
- Shipping experience with important and sizable software products
- Keen product sense, experience with a deep empathy for customers; highly motivated to ‘remove the pain’ and power a frictionless experience for customers
- Authorized to work lawfully in the United States of America as Calendly does not engage in immigration sponsorship at this time
If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the application or recruiting process, please contact us at email@example.com .
Calendly is registered as an employer in many, but not all, states. If you are not located in or able to work from a state where Calendly is registered, you will not be eligible for employment.