What is Calendly?
Calendly takes the work out of scheduling so our customers have more time to work on what’s really important. Our software is used by millions of people worldwide—with thousands more signing up every day. To maintain this exciting growth, we’re looking for top talent to join our team and help shape the future of our product.
Why join Calendly’s Sales team?
We’re looking for an experienced Senior Manager to build the Sales Strategy team at Calendly. The Sales Strategy team partners with Calendly’s CRO and revenue leaders and is responsible for defining and driving our go-to-market strategy.
This role will act as a strategic partner to the business; focusing on opportunities to advance the business’ go-to-market efforts, with a focus on our enterprise segments (ENT/Mid-Market), side-by-side with senior leaders in the revenue organization.
What are some of the high impact opportunities you’ll tackle?
- Define the go-to-market strategy for Calendly’s sales team in alignment with broader company goals over a 2-3 year time horizon
- Own and execute strategic projects to deliver on that strategy, working cross-functionally across sales, customer success, marketing, product, finance, user operations
- Drive data-driven decision making and operational excellence
- Refine our operating model for Calendly’s selling motion; including team cadence, processes, policies, data, and tooling for our field-facing account teams
- Act as an internal ‘voice’ for the sales team to both senior revenue leaders/executives and cross-functional partners
- Hire a team of analysts to support key strategic initiatives
This opportunity is for you if you have/are:
- 6+ years’ relevant experience in strategy, operations, finance, management consulting, or a similar role (SaaS experience a must, but need not be for all of those years)
- Experience supporting revenue teams
- Experience managing complex projects end-to-end; from inception to design to execution and, ultimately, impact
- Exceptional communication skills
- Proven ability to work cross-functionally by building relationships and influencing others
- Strong analytical fluency, modeling, presentation, and problem solving skills
- Ownership mindset
- Track record of results in fast-moving environments and ability to excel under ambiguity
- (Nice to have) Proficiency in SQL and our tech stack: Salesforce (CRM) and Mode/Tableau (BI)
- Authorized to work lawfully in the United States of America as Calendly does not engage in immigration sponsorship at this time
If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the application or recruiting process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Calendly is registered as an employer in many, but not all, states. If you are not located in or able to work from a state where Calendly is registered, you will not be eligible for employment.