What is Calendly?
Calendly takes the work out of scheduling so our customers have more time to work on what’s really important. Our software is used by millions of people worldwide—with thousands more signing up every day. To maintain this exciting growth, we’re looking for top talent to join our team and help shape the future of our product.
Why join Calendly’s Customer Experience team?
We are looking to build a creative, agile Customer Success Programs team to help us on a mission to bring more scale into how we help our customers reach success with Calendly. As one of the first members of this team, you will be critical to building and executing fundamental scaled customer success strategies for our self-serve business that inspire user adoption and loyalty. You will sit within the Customer Experience team and will collaborate closely with partners in Marketing, Product, and Sales to ensure an orchestrated end-to-end communications journey.
Our ideal candidate will have no problem rolling up their sleeves and working directly with customers to understand their wants and needs while ensuring that their programs are driving expected outcomes.
What are some of the high impact opportunities you’ll tackle?
For this critical role, we are looking for a Customer Success Program Strategist to define and build our digital customer success engagement strategies. You will:
- Become an expert in and keeper of our customer journeys, develop a deep understanding of our users’ needs, and help define how customers across varying use cases can derive the most value from Calendly
- Design and implement automated, multi-touch strategies to drive customer value and product adoption through email, in-app, our Help Center, and other channels
- Own the ideation to execution process, including scoping, designing, building, launching, measuring, reporting, and iterating on campaigns and programs
- Leverage personalization and the dynamic delivery of content by stage in customer journey, behavior in the product, persona, job function, and/or industry
- Continuously experiment, analyze, and iterate to improve the customer experience and drive product activation, adoption, and retention outcomes
- Collaborate productively with other customer-interacting teams like Marketing, Product, Sales, Customer Success, Support and others to ensure a connected experience for our customers
This opportunity is for you if you have/are:
- 5+ years experience in B2B SaaS customer lifecycle marketing, scaled customer success, or digital marketing with proven, data-driven retention program creation, execution, measurement, analysis, and reporting across channels
- Demonstrated strategic approach to building and executing net-new programs that reach thousands of customers, building in flexibility to pivot when needed and account for future growth and changes in the business
- Strong communication skills; able to build rapport and collaborate with a variety of stakeholders including senior leadership and cross-functional teams to drive solutions
- Organized self-starter with the ability to plan, execute, and measure multiple campaigns at once – identifying blockers and risks effectively
- Passion for experimentation, incremental value delivery, and continuous iteration
- Able to use data to focus on the highest-impact projects and to measure outcomes of programs
- Excellent copywriting and creative skills
- Able to move between defining high-level strategy and breaking it down into actionable steps
- Expertise using Marketo, Braze, or another email channel
- Expertise in SFDC, Vitally, Mode, and Pendo a plus
- Authorized to work lawfully in the United States of America as Calendly does not engage in immigration sponsorship at this time
If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the application or recruiting process, please contact us at email@example.com .
This specific role is not eligible for employment in California, Hawaii, or Alaska. Note that all individual roles will specify location eligibility.
Candidates residing in California may visit our Notice at Collection for California Candidates here: Notice at Collection