What is Calendly?
Calendly takes the work out of scheduling so our customers have more time to work on what’s really important. Our software is used by millions of people worldwide—with thousands more signing up every day. To maintain this exciting growth, we’re looking for top talent to join our team and help shape the future of our product.
Why join Calendly’s Marketing team?
We’re looking for an Enterprise Customer Reference Manager to join our incredible product marketing team. Reporting to the Manager, Solutions Marketing, the Enterprise Customer Reference Manager plays a pivotal role in working cross-departmentally as our customer expert to capture and amplify our enterprise customers’ stories, improve customer relations, and foster a customer-centric business. We’re looking for an individual who can build strong internal relationships and understand what’s needed to grow and nurture our enterprise customer advocates.
Our ideal candidate will be a product marketer comfortable in a fast-paced, rapidly scaling software as a service (SaaS) company that’s quickly adding salespeople and enterprise customers while modeling our values, inspiring others to do so, and champion our unique culture.. In terms of the initiatives, they'll be involved in building strong internal relationships and executing marketing programs should be on the forefront of their list. In addition, they should be experienced in outreach efforts to source reference customers at the executive level, organize them in a way that supports business needs, and leverage their stories through various channels (e.g., analyst engagements, website pages, marketing campaigns). Additionally, you’ll be responsible for a variety of deliverables supporting initiatives that align with our marketing goals (case studies, webinars, video testimonials, etc.).
What are some of the high impact opportunities you’ll tackle?
- Build, execute, and own an outreach customer reference program to develop relationships with our executive-level enterprise customer advocates
- Connect internal team members with the right customers and stories based on your research and recommendations
- Request customer participation for Marketing, Sales, Customer Success, Product, and PR initiatives (e.g., sales reference requests, product research, analyst engagements, speaking opportunities, webinars, etc.)
- Share your customer expertise and insights across the internal teams to help us become even more customer-centric
- Create systems and documentation on customer-related initiatives and engagement to keep team members abreast of activities
- Develop content based on customer success stories (e.g., quotes, blog posts, case studies, video testimonials, etc.)
- Launch a Customer Advisory Board to build a positive feedback loop with customers on an ongoing basis
This opportunity is for you if you have/are:
- 5+ years Marketing experience, ideally Product Marketing
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience building and managing a customer reference program
- A customer-first approach in all communications with customers
- Highly organized ability to source, track, and organize customer advocates
- Possess a self-starter mentality with a roll up your sleeves and get things done and a drive to make a direct, tangible impact on a rapidly growing team and company
- Authorized to work lawfully in the United States of America as Calendly does not engage in immigration sponsorship at this time
Calendly is registered as an employer in many, but not all, states. If you are not located in or able to work from a state where Calendly is registered, you will not be eligible for employment.