What is Calendly?
Calendly takes the work out of scheduling so our customers have more time to work on what’s really important. Our software is used by millions of people worldwide—with thousands more signing up every day. To maintain this exciting growth, we’re looking for top talent to join our team and help shape the future of our product.
Why join Calendly’s Marketing team?
We’re looking for our first Campaign Manager to join and help with the build the Marketing Growth and Demand Gen team at Calendly. Their mission is driving global growth through the development and execution of marketing campaigns to support our Segment Marketing. Our ideal candidate has a rare combination of analytical problem solving, interpersonal skills, and a strong willingness to roll up your sleeves and get the job done!
What are some of the high-impact opportunities you’ll tackle?
- Plan and execute demand generation campaigns that support revenue growth and retention for both sales-assisted and self-service growth
- Use all available marketing tactics and tools to reach and convert the ideal prospect
- Partner with the Segment Marketing team to build out and execute the program calendar across multiple segments to deliver cohesively integrated campaigns that are well communicated throughout the organization
- Execute launches for new products, features, and integrated GTM messaging campaigns
- Partner with Product Marketing, Digital Marketing, and Operations/Analytics to deliver best-in-class integrated programs that amplify the brand and measurably accelerate growth
- Partner with Sales and Operations to keep the sales teams fully enabled on all live and upcoming marketing programs
This opportunity is for you if you have/are:
- 5+ years of hands-on B2B SaaS marketing experience with proven, data-driven inbound, and outbound demand generation campaign creation, execution, measurement, analysis, and reporting across channels
- Organized self-starter with the ability to plan, execute, and measure multiple marketing campaigns at once
- Ability to effectively prioritize tasks and manage time within a fast-paced environment while maintaining high attention to detail
- Experience in working with cross-functional teams; ability to effectively communicate with, influence, and motivate a wide variety of people at all levels of the organization
- Creative, strategic problem solver with a strong work ethic
- Experience using salesforce.com, webinar platforms, and marketing automation
- Authorized to work lawfully in the United States of America as Calendly does not engage in immigration sponsorship at this time
Calendly is registered as an employer in many, but not all, states. If you are not located in or able to work from a state where Calendly is registered, you will not be eligible for employment.