What is Calendly?
Calendly takes the work out of scheduling so our customers have more time to work on what’s really important. Our software is used by millions of people worldwide—with thousands more signing up every day. To maintain this exciting growth, we’re looking for top talent to join our team and help shape the future of our product.
Why join Calendly’s Marketing team?
We’re looking for a Paid Marketing Manager specializing in paid social media advertising to join and help with the build of the marketing growth team at Calendly. The role will drive a global growth scale through the development and execution of a robust paid social marketing strategy. Our ideal candidate have a rare combination of analytical problem solving, interpersonal skills, and a strong willingness to roll up their sleeves and get the job done!
What are some of the high-impact opportunities you’ll tackle?
- Manage and oversee all existing paid social media advertising channels and identify other digital channel opportunities
- Plan, test, and deploy new relevant social channels to support growth
- Manage relevant digital marketing agencies
- Be the go-to subject matter expert on all paid social advertising trends
- Manage KPIs, measure ROI, and report on all paid social performance
- Prepare and manage the platform-by-platform paid social advertising budget
- Collaborate closely with other functions to execute cross-functional initiatives in support of company objectives
- Utilize advanced audience targeting strategies and creative testing frameworks to improve response and ROAS
- Work closely with web teams to improve conversion rates at the top-of-the-funnel through paid customer acquisition
This opportunity is for you if you have/are:
- Minimum of 3-5 years B2B online marketing experience
- Experience running successful campaigns on social platforms like LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Reddit, and others
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing paid social advertising campaigns with measurable outcomes and impact
- Data-driven, a strategic digital marketer with a proven track record of increasing digital channel performances
- Proven track record optimizing existing and launching new social advertising efforts
- Strong analytical skills, detail-oriented, and driven by achieving short- and long-term goals
- A smart risk-taker who understands how to run tests
- A proactive communicator that takes the time to keep key teams and stakeholders informed
- Working knowledge of conversion tracking and reporting on paid social KPIs
- Outstanding time-management skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Positive, high-energy attitude with a strong ownership mentality from plan to execution
- Quick learner with the ability to solve problems independently or with little guidance
- BA/BS degree in Digital Media, Marketing, Statistics or relevant field
- Authorized to work lawfully in the United States of America as Calendly does not engage in immigration sponsorship at this time
Calendly is registered as an employer in many, but not all, states. If you are not located in or able to work from a state where Calendly is registered, you will not be eligible for employment.