What is Calendly?
Calendly takes the work out of scheduling so our customers have more time to work on what’s really important. Our software is used by millions of people worldwide—with thousands more signing up every day. To maintain this exciting growth, we’re looking for top talent to join our team and help shape the future of our product.
Why join Calendly’s Marketing team?
We’re looking for a Sr. Marketing Business Analyst to join the Calendly Marketing team. Our ideal candidate will have deep knowledge of marketing and business operations and analytics. You will have spent years in the analytics field answering tough questions with data. You will own the dashboards for the Marketing leadership team for use throughout the business. You will take great pride in delivering new insights and accurate reporting that takes Calendly’s Marketing and business to the next level.
What are some of the high-impact opportunities you’ll tackle?
- Strategy: Support our customer acquisition strategy (online and offline) across channels including but not limited to: paid social, paid search, content marketing, organic referral, email, influencer marketing, podcast ads, and video advertising
- Dashboarding: Build and maintain the various marketing and business dashboards in our various BI Tools
- Reporting: Own, operate, and streamline our reporting standards that are utilized by the growth team and executive team
- Cross-functional: Leverage data to drive projects focusing on new user growth, product usage, and revenue
- Discovery: Mine data and analytics to gain a better understanding of user funnel and engagement behaviors, including impacts of current marketing strategies
- Optimization: Provide strategic insights into our business to help the marketing and executive team optimize our various levers and channels
- Manage and maintain the Marketing business reports and dashboards
- Manage and maintain data-driven KPI/metric dashboards for Marketing leadership
- Drive critical business decisions by analyzing metrics and designing key measurements and reporting that drives business growth
- Define reporting best practices, set up systems and reporting to operationalize those best practices, and educate Client Experience partners to drive visibility for performance improvement and consistency
- Assist with gathering and analyzing customer and operational data, and act on cross-functional feedback/data to support teams
- Perform ad-hoc analysis for senior management to provide data support for business decisions
This opportunity is for you if you have/are:
- 3-5 years of working experience w/ 2+ years of consulting, finance, strategy, or marketing analytics experience
- Strong knowledge of Excel, SQL, and analytics visualization tools required.
- Experience with Heap and Mode preferred
- Strong problem-solving skills, ability to structure problems into an analytics plan
- Experience with synthesizing large-scale data sets to generate insights and recommendations
- Track record of using data and insights to drive change and implement new initiatives
- Strong communication skills, and ability to clearly articulate insights to a wide range of audiences
- Strong organization skills and ability to manage multiple projects and work with multiple business partners
- Ability to take full ownership of reporting requests including going beyond stakeholder requirements to ensure correct calculations and analysis
- Manage the data/reporting requests process, including going beyond stakeholder requirements to ensure correct calculations and analysis
- Knowledge of the cross-channel and cross-platform marketing and media landscape and experience in evolving analytics and measurement capabilities are strongly preferred
- Strong knowledge of Excel, SQL, Heap, and/or Mode is required
- Intellectual curiosity, flexibility, and high attention to detail
- Comfortable with ambiguity in a rapidly growing and changing organization
- Authorized to work lawfully in the United States of America as Calendly does not engage in immigration sponsorship at this time
If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the application or recruiting process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Calendly is registered as an employer in many, but not all, states. If you are not located in or able to work from a state where Calendly is registered, you will not be eligible for employment.