What is Calendly?
Calendly takes the work out of scheduling so our customers have more time to work on what’s really important. Our software is used by millions of people worldwide—with thousands more signing up every day. To maintain this exciting growth, we’re looking for top talent to join our team and help shape the future of our product.
Why join Calendly’s Marketing team?
We’re looking for a Web Performance Analyst to join the Calendly Marketing team. Our ideal candidate will have deep knowledge of web performance tools and analytics best practices. You will have spent years in the analytics field answering tough questions with data. They will own all the reporting for calendly.com and our Marketing blog while helping grow the performance of the site with over 2 million monthly visitors.
What are some of the high-impact opportunities you’ll tackle?
- Own the reporting and dashboarding for calendly.com and our blog
- Own the performance reporting and dashboarding of various marketing channels that interact with calendly.com
- Work with other marketers and executives to report on the performance of various channels and campaigns
- Grow and maintain Marketing’s Heap reporting and dashboarding as our subject matter expert
- Define and execute website analytics tagging strategies
- Leverage deep analytics to root out cause trends and develop data-driven solutions to complex business problems
This opportunity is for you if you have/are:
- 5+ years of experience within a role focused on analytics, ideally website and marketing analytics
- Proficient with various web analytics, optimization, and tagging platforms (Google Analytics, Optimizely, GTM, Heap, and Segment)
- Support on-site A/B testing strategies as required
- Ability to reconcile technical and business perspectives
- Experience interfacing across technical teams and non-technical stakeholders
- Working knowledge of SQL, HTML, CSS, JS
- Experience with Mode is a plus
- Strong presentation and data storytelling skills
- Organized self-starter with the ability to plan, execute, and measure multiple analytic programs
- Ability to effectively prioritize tasks and manage time within a fast-paced environment while maintaining high attention to detail
- Experience in working with cross-functional teams; ability to effectively communicate with, influence, and motivate a wide variety of people at all levels of the organization
- Comfortable with ambiguity in a rapidly growing and changing organization
- Authorized to work lawfully in the United States of America as Calendly does not engage in immigration sponsorship at this time
Calendly is registered as an employer in many, but not all, states. If you are not located in or able to work from a state where Calendly is registered, you will not be eligible for employment.