What is Calendly?
Calendly takes the work out of scheduling so our customers have more time to work on what’s really important. Our software is used by millions of people worldwide—with thousands more signing up every day. To maintain this exciting growth, we’re looking for top talent to join our team and help shape the future of our product.
Why join Calendly’s Marketing team?
We’re looking for an experienced Data Analyst to join the Calendly Marketing team. Our ideal candidate will have deep knowledge of web performance tools, data analysis techniques and analytics best practices. You will have spent years in the data and analytics field answering tough questions with data and web experimentation, collecting data and running analyses, and building business-facing reports and dashboards. You will deliver insights to drive our A/B testing, own the reporting and analysis for calendly.com and execute on a roadmap of data projects, helping grow the performance of the site with over 2 million monthly visitors.
What are some of the high-impact opportunities you’ll tackle?
- Partner with leadership to understand customer behavior across calendly.com, define key metrics and identify opportunities for optimization
- Dashboarding and reporting: Build and maintain all reporting and dashboarding for calendly.com and various marketing channels and campaigns that interact with the website (currently managed between Heap Analytics and Mode dashboards), and be the subject matter expert on website analytics for the broader Marketing team
- Take responsibility for the prioritization and execution of a data roadmap of potential analyses, experiment opportunities and further reporting for the business
- Leverage your data skills to be a proactive thought-partner for the website team in identifying opportunities for improving metrics, future experimentation, and improving reporting
- Build a website analytics tagging strategy with our team to ensure good data hygiene and analytics coverage moving forward
- Assist with gathering and analyzing customer and operational data, and act on cross-functional feedback/data to support teams
This opportunity is for you if you have/are:
- 3-5 years of working experience within a role focused on analytics or data science, ideally website and marketing analytics
- Proficient with various web analytics, optimization, and tagging platforms (Google Analytics, Optimizely, GTM, Heap, and Segment) and BI/data visualization tools such as Mode
- Experience with on-site A/B testing strategies, experimentation and personalization
- Ability to reconcile technical and business perspectives and experience interfacing across technical teams and non-technical stakeholders
- Advanced knowledge of SQL and relational databases, working knowledge of HTML, CSS, JS, and experience with statistical analysis techniques would be a bonus
- An insatiable curiosity for user behavior, insights and opportunities identified through data
- Strong presentation and data storytelling skills
- Organized self-starter with the ability to plan, execute, and measure multiple analytic programs
- Ability to effectively prioritize tasks and manage time within a fast-paced environment while maintaining high attention to detail
- Experience in working with cross-functional teams; ability to effectively communicate with, influence, and motivate a wide variety of people at all levels of the organization
- Comfortable with ambiguity in a rapidly growing and changing organization
- Authorized to work lawfully in the United States of America as Calendly does not engage in immigration sponsorship at this time
If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the application or recruiting process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Calendly is registered as an employer in many, but not all, states. If you are not located in or able to work from a state where Calendly is registered, you will not be eligible for employment.