What is Calendly?
Calendly takes the work out of scheduling so our customers have more time to work on what’s really important. Our software is used by millions of people worldwide—with thousands more signing up every day. To maintain this exciting growth, we’re looking for top talent to join our team and help shape the future of our product.
Why join Calendly’s Marketing team?
We are looking for someone who will be responsible for translation and cultural adaptation of most things at Calendly, from marketing websites and content to beautiful product user interfaces and payment options. We need to treat each country differently, since it is not just about translation, it is about providing our users with an experience that feels local, and we do it at scale.
Our team is looking for a Senior Localization Marketing Manager - a solo role at the outset (define strategy, audit current capabilities), but will have influence early on dedicated to opening new regions and new business for Calendly. As the Manager of Localization, you will help our CMO enter our international market expansion from an important seat in our GTM/marketing team.
You will work across diverse teams to drive the overall strategy and execution of localization program management for Calendly in different regions, resulting in successful global launches for Calendly, more recurring revenue and a new growth vector for our business.
Your success will be measured by how Calendly grows outside of the United States, through the lenses of international revenue and international customer happiness (NPS & Retention).
What are some of the high impact opportunities you’ll tackle?
- Lead the charge for our more intentional approach to opening new markets outside North America
- Using Marketing tactics, increase ARR and growth rate outside North America
- Work with cross-functional and matrixed teams throughout Calendly to advocate for our global members, generate insights, initiate programs, and drive international experience and localization decisions related to Go To Market strategy
- Develop operational and creative strategy for Calendly to ensure prioritization of effort and focus of resources to deliver against overall business objectives and cost, quality, time KPIs
- Provide thought leadership by identifying areas for growth and improvement to scale the business, including new areas of focus and process optimizations
This opportunity is for you if you have/are:
- 8+ years of Marketing and Go To Market experience with a growing responsibility focused on Internationalization, operations, localization, internationalization, international product development, or international business management experience; Background in matrixed leadership is a plus
- Professional experience leading cross-cultural teams
- Proven ability to define strategies for internationalization that drive attributable growth
- Ability to work effectively cross-functionally; demonstrated leadership, influencing, and execution skills at the executive level
- Superior operational management and organizational skills with an ability to translate complex ideas into simple and intuitive communications
- Proven effectiveness at delivering impactful presentations at the executive level; great interpersonal and communication skills
- Authorized to work lawfully in the United States of America as Calendly does not engage in immigration sponsorship at this time
Calendly is registered as an employer in many, but not all, states. If you are not located in or able to work from a state where Calendly is registered, you will not be eligible for employment.